Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, May 2

TGIF!

"Don't give in to discouragement. If you are discouraged it is a sign of pride because it shows you trust in your own powers. Never bother about people's opinions. Be obedient to truth. For with humble obedience, you will never be disturbed..."

FRIDAY: AHh Im so glad this work week is slowly coming to an end. Total kick back week in a sense with all the testing going on. I dont know these kids are finishing up their tests like its nothing. I think they're juss getting impatient and antsy, which is why their finishing so quickly. Heck I would too I guess. So there's certain things at work which to me are funny cuz it would only happen at the skool I work at. Well maybe not only but at a normal skool, I dont think it would happen. This 6th grader brings a condom to skool and shows it off like he's some kinda 'cool guy.' Yeah not so much right?! Of course thas so sad but the same time I guess you would juss have to know the kind of environment and area I work in.

REMINDERS: I was talking to a friend last nite and he was going through some problems w/his gf. I suggested to him that he pray about it and really see if this is the person's that he's meant to be with. I told him to pray the St. Therese novena cuz it's always helped me out regarding making certain decisions in life. When I got into work today there were rose petals on the ground. Normally there's really nothing on the ground but today there was rose petals. I started to laugh and smile to myself, thinking maan she must've known that I was talking about her. I guess it was a simple reminder of God's love and His presence.

CHECK UPS: I miss the old days of coming together and praying together before an LSS or maybe not even an LSS but juss the days of praying together. SH in a sense was my foundation of developing a prayer life. I got so use to praying w/these people that its different praying w/other people. Had dinner tonite w/some of the advisers and we were juss sharing which was nice. Errone is so busy and we've all been caught up w/WYD planning that it was nice to relax a little bit and share whas on errone's 'plate.' This week I started reading again and picked up my Rediscovering Catholicism book that I havent finished. That was my total inspiration for the day. I cant wait to finish it now.



Im so glad the weekend is here!

"Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love..."im done, im out God bless!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger MnMLover said…

    hi jason! thank you so very much for asking me to sing tonight. i didn't realize how much i missed singing until i actually did. your kind words at the end really meant a lot to me. hope to see you again soon!

    p.s.
    sorry i had to leave before it was over. i had to rush back to put the little one to bed.

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Last Son of Krypton said…

    ah yes, the old LSS days. lots of memories, both sweet and bittersweet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home