Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, May 7

Time Passing By...

"There is nothing colder than a Christian who does not seek to save others..."

5 YEARS: I was asked today from my friend where do I see myself in 5 years. I couldnt even answer really fully answer the question. One thing is for sure I hope to be done w/skool by then. 5 years imma be freakin' 30! At work today since the kids have been doing state testing I started reading Matthew Kelly's 'Dream Manager' book. The storyline is pretty good so far. It made me start thinking of my own short term and long term dreams. Within 5 years I hope to be juss doing well over all. Good relationships w/family and friends, hopefully Ill still be able to keep in contact w/many of the friends I have now. These days errone is so busy that it's becoming more and more difficult to keep in touch w/anyone and errone. Reminiscing on the past is fun...looking back at old pictures of events that made an impact on your life. 5 years ago things were so different.

VALUE IT: Last week Fr. Vic was sharing how he went to this one kid's funeral at Forest Lawn last Friday. There were so many people he said he had never gone to a funeral where there was so many people there. The kid was only 19 years old and jumped off the freeway. He was the oldest in the family and had juss graduated hs last year. I guess he was taking drugs, 'shrooms' to be exact and it made him all crazy. Listening to Fr. Vic share made me sad cuz this guy had so much to live for yet threw it all away. Then w/my friend being diagnoses with 'Hodgkins Lympoma' really opens your eyes to how valuable life is. Having the best shoes or tech. items arent going to make an impact on someone's life but juss living life and enjoying will. I miss having juss having a really good convo w/a friend about life, faith, etc. Last Friday some of the older boys along w/some of the advisers went out to ahve a 'brothers nite' out. It brought back memories of when some of the 'uprm' boys would go for hometown or ha I remember that one nite we were in the chatroom forever. Online prayer meetings, chismiss sessions, trying to establish uprm council hahahaha ahhhhhhhhh those were the days.


Ha I remember Spring nites watching the laker game at the velascodome

"Like a star..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home