Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, September 9



"It is not so essential to think much as to love much..."-St. Teresa of Jesus

Aiight the bur and i decided to truce and no more war. Were gonna be friends, so burr and isda are friends again. Agh so now he cant post anymore pics of burrs eating isdas and i wont post anymore pics of hunters killing burrs. Im excited for prayer meeting tomorrow! My co worker asked me today to switch w/her but i told her i couldnt cuz of prayer meeting. I felt kinda bad cuz its her son's birfday. OH well i have other responsibilites as well. I finally returned the debut dvd that i had all weekend long. I remember i would listen to the soundtrack and be like agh this sucks not being able to see anything! Not anymore thas fo sho! haha

i didnt get to go to St. Peter Chanel for mass as planned, today was such a 'rush, rush' day. After work i had to go and pick up this book i needed for skool. Then i had to go meet up w/leslie from SOL, the original plan was to meet in fullerton but we ended up meeting over hurr @ starbucks! yay! We had a good conversation, i know learned that SOL is mad laggers when it comes to rsvping to anything. They plan ahead yet take forever to get back to you. Crazy huh, doesnt sound like sol. Boss lady was durr and my ol friend from hs was dur also. I like boss lady's new look w/the glasses. She looks like someone but i cant think of who. haha

Then i had a fun convo w/abigal panasco. We were talking bout our communities and wha their names mean. I told her L & F i known for love & fat or love fat. Being all they do is make L & L bbq all the time @ their parish and make people get fat. haha so theyre called love & fat, not love & faith. Thye give people faith that theyll get fatter eating their bbq! haha All she could say thoug his how tight Servant's Heart was. HOw awesome that we have a name that represents how Jesus. How he came to serve others. I told her i know SH is tight like that. haha

Imma do something a little different but new this time. Im going to ask errday some questions regrading your basic catcheism. Let's see how much we remember. Today's activity is called, The Four Marks of the Church."

Directions: For each sentence, write a letter for the 'mark' that best fits.

O-One H-Holy C-Catholic A-Apostolic

___ Catholics all over the world profess the same faith.

___ Jesus invites all people to become fully his within the Catholic Church.

___The Church is sanctified by Christ.

The person at the end of the week w/the most points, will receive a prize! Ü

My Prayer
Jesus, I love You because you provide me with everything i need. You constantly bless me with many great things.
Please forgive all of my sins and help me to grow to love you more and more each day.
Also Jesus, please grant me patience when im angry, humility when i may not be humble, trust when i look down.
I pray for banne and leslie from SOl who need help right now. Lord guide them to let go and let You in.
I thank You, Jesus, for giving me strength each day to serve you.
I praise You for every cuz its You who I live for!
As i look at this picture i see my Jesus' face weeping in pain as He hold that cross. Lord teach me to be an example of You. To lead peopoe to be YOu. To serve people juss as You did. Lord God make me YOur instrument of peace. Teach me to love juss like You. Increase my faith and trust in You. May i be able to sufferr juss as YOu did. Help me to forgive juss as You did. Help me to be humble juss as You were. Grant me patience juss as You are with us. Help me to pray juss like You. For Jesus I am nothing without You.


Who does it say in the bible will be obtain mercy?

"I would hold ya in my arms and ease your fears, I can't believe it, I hadn't had a crush in years..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home