Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, November 7

Can't Beat This!

"When I am completely united to you, there will be no more sorrow or trials; entirely full of you, my life will be complete..."

BIRFDAY SHOUT OUTS: Man, it's that time of the month again where there a plethora of birfdays this month! Its always hard to remember them all, but good thing I've written them down. I think its always nice when someone remembers your birfday. So let's get the first batch of them started. My prom buddy, jennevee aka babyvee has finally turned the big 2-1! She's such a cool person to talk to. A great listener, always willing to lend an open ear to help you out. Next there's leo, actually he should've been first cuz his birfday lands on all saints day. I miss talking the guy, we always had some really fun conversations. This guy is like a saint in the making, total servant of all, because of his personality and leadership liwanag still continues to grow. Arch and Mike, who share the same birfday cuz they're juss oh so cool like that. Arch is funny, he can always make me laugh. A generous real down to earth guy, who is juss likes to keep it cool. I love his batcomputer in his car too! Then mike, who was the one invited me to become part of SH. Someone you can rely on to help you out. He laughs at some of my crazy intersts and hobbies, juss keeps it cool. I cant wait for the belagio tonite! woOo! Happy birfday folks, may God continue to bless you and may you continue to be a light of his love to others. Thanks for being such great friends! Ill list the other bifdays when the time comes.

GETTING BETTER: This past week at work has been interesting. I think the teacher and I seem to have a pretty good workinig relationship. So that helps a lot, its juss though she still seems a little strange to me. The nice thing is, instead of a 15 min. break like I'm suppose to get, I get the whole lunch time. Woo! The measure x bond modernization seems to prety much done. Though there are a few glitches here and there. The office is now the office and the teacher's lounge is now the teacher's lounge. Its juss funny seeing the person who use to be your 5th grade teacher, now your boss. Teacher's lounge convos are always interesting to listen to. I kinda sit and mind my own business but listening to them talk is funny. Yesterday, one of the teachers was talking bout this date she went on and how her mom suggested for her to try eharmony.com. Then they started talking bout religon and how greek orthodox faith during lent is at church errday. SOmeone then said, 'isnt greek orthodox similar to catholics?' She wsa like yah, we still have the whole communion thing etc. Then one teacher was like oh yeah I remember transitioning from 45 min. catholic masses to these two hour services. THough the first hour is pretty much music. Kinda interesting to pick up on the things you hear.

THE RETURN: The return of daily mass has been nice. It's been forever, since Ive made the effort to get to daily mass. So I do what I can to make it to 515pm when I can. I must admit, even though he can be difficult to understand(with his spanish accent)he has some really good homilies. Its kinda cute how he does the whole during the intercessions, 'for wha else shall we pray for?' Anyway, its juss nice getting back into the habbit of daily mass. Its kinda like water to my soul! I think buying the magnificat was a great idea. With that the combination of my bible diary ahh yes the best!

THE PASSION: Last thursday, I gave my thurs. nite SRE class a quiz on the Holy Trinity. We've been studying for the past 3 weeks, the father, the son, and the holy spirit. Anyway, to test to see if they were understanding the concept, I quizzed them. I was really pleased w/the results, all of them except for like one, did real well. It made me feel good inside knowing they understood the concept of what we've been learning. So then we started reviewing bout the blessed mother and they remember some of the important things. I guess the lesson is, the even though we're starting from scratch this year, and I was complaining bout it, it is kinda nice. I can see how they're really paying attention to wha I'm teaching. Actually, it's not me doing the teaching, but the Holy Spirit using me.

BEHIND: A couple of months ago, my mom's friend from work asked if I could put together her slide show for her wedding. I agreed to, thinking it shouldnt be that hard. She jumped on it right away, putting together a grip of pictures. Ha I finally gave back the pics last month, asking her to cut it down. She gives it back and there's still a grip!! The wedding is the end of this month, and she wanted it done to see before hand. Well here I am now scanning all wha 150 pictures then gotta crop, then add to the power point. Im such a procrastinator, doing things last minute.

A COLLABO: Jamie asked me a couple of weeks ago, to help be on the retreat planning team for their utc retreat next month. So anyway, the past couple of weeks, a group of us have been meeting planning and sharing ideas. It's kinda cool to share the different experiences from yfc and then stuff I've learned from the renewal as well as lft etc. then Jamie's experiences with his own ministry then putting it altogether. Im giving a talk on the HOly Spirit...so if you can keep me in your prayers that would be great! It's gonna be interesting to see how errthang's going to turn out. I know overall though it's going ot be fun. Juss like how the youf prayer rallly was real fun. One of those things were the memories will be etched in your mind to remember. Its like a filing cabinet, ha you pull out the different files of memories during certain moments of life. Or whenever its like a certain song it makes you remember of that particular moment.

HALLOWEEN: Halloween was alright this year, I spent at holy fam. I won skurriest costume in the contest ha! I dont even know exactly wha I was but it was fun. Some of these kids had funny creative costumes. Then one kid even had the real hardcore light sabers! I was playing w/them and I felt like I was an actual jedi! ha! Afterwards, some of us went to downey to cehck out this haunted house...that was a bust! The stupid place closed at 10pm! I guess the newspaper misprinted and quoted the closing time 11pm rather then 10pm. HOw are you gonna close a haunted house on halloween, especially on halloween at 10pm?! Strike 1...afterwards we were gonna go to tgif's to get some drinks, well that was a bust two. Joanne forgot her wallet, therefore no id, I guess at the tgifs in long beach towne center, you have to have an id to sit in the bar and they check it prior to getting you anything. Strike 2...well el torito was the next best thing you know free chips and salsa w/some drinks. By the time we got there it they quit serving the chips and salsa and only had drinks. I guess by the 3rd strike, God was telling us to go home already. ha Here are some halloween highlights!



















MAKING NEW FRIENDS: Its always cool when you meet some of your friend's friends. Went out for mike and arch's birfday, and although I was a little dissapointed for not getting into the belagio, the nite turned out to be cool anyway. Running around in downtown fullerton is fun. People buying you drinks, is even more fun! haha So I made a new friend for that nite, jei's friend mina. She was the dancing partner at tuscany...which was d0pe! Anyway, the nite was juss real fun. I think I've been eating too fast or too much cuz I've been getting full. Arch's friend paul is hilarious too. Making new friends w/people that you dont know makes the nite even more exciting. Its dumb when you go out w/other people tht you dont know and theyre juss stuck up or juss dont really talk to you. So yay for making new friends!





DINNER AT KABUKIS: I had kabukis for hte first time tonite and it was good. Sushi makes me full though. It's weird how some people can eat it all the time. Once I'm full then thas it, I'm good to go for another month. One of the servers there liked my camera cuz it was small. I wish the front cover wasnt scratched. Come to think of it, I kinda wish I got the other kind of camera, the first one I saw at sears. That was nice, well its kinda big, actually its pretty much like how my phone works. Outside while I was waiting w/mike, we saw this family who hm seemed pretty loaded. Each of the kids had an ipod, not juss any ipod, it looked like ipod nano. On top of that the mom had a tmobile sidekick...mann must be nice. Well actually no maybe not.

NEW WAY: I foudn this in last weeks holy fam bulletin. A new way for people to live in society...
you show wisdom, by trusting people;
you handle leadership, by serving;
you hande offendors, by forgiving;
you handle money, by sharing;
you handle enemies, by loving;
and you handle violence, by suffering.

SPECIAL ELECTION: First off, I think this whole special election is a joke. I mean really, it's such a waste of money. ANyway, Id like to talk bout a couple of the props. Well juss two main ones that I want to focus on. Prop 73, should be the only thing you want to vote yes for. I think parental notification for abortions is important. A parnet ought to know whas going on in their child's life. To me thas a pretty much a no brainer, to vote yes on that one. YOu should however, vote no on 74. This is the one where the stupid govenor wants to change the tenure for teachers. I think every educator is agaisnt this one. Lets first understand what a tenure is. Erryear there are dozens of teachers looking for employment. There are also dozens of first year, second year teachers inside skool districts. By the time skool starts again, these new teachers sometimes have to stress out to see whether they''ll have a job again or not. It will mean that a new teacher will have the opportunity, to actually feel good knowing their job is secure and not being taken by a teacher who lets say has been teaching for a long time now. By changing the tenure from 2 years to 5 years that freakin sucks. Its difficult as it is sometimes due to budget cuts(which happens to education all the time)to even have a job in a skool next year. I guess its juss something ot keep in the back of your mind.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEKEND: Probably the highlight of the whole entire weeked had to ave been friday. The drive to d & b at the block after midnight was exceptionally worth the gas over there. Ha life is to short to sit around wondering the whole 'what if ' or 'i should've done this.' SOmetimes you juss gotta go for it and take the risk. Now, even though foos may think I'm obsessed believe me, I'm not even close. ha THere are people who I've seen 1ox worse than me! To write poems and all kinds of other stuff...well thas a little too much I think. At any rate, its hm nice to know that even though small people like us, can literally become an 'overnight' celeberity, that they still keep a humble spirit. Take time out to talk to fans and those who really respect them for wha they do. Wow its crazy cuz my battery on my camera was literally dying! I had like one minute left on it. Then after the first picture, the dead battery symbol was already showing. Good thing God left it w/enough juice to take juss one more picture! Ahh yes, that sure was an exciting 15 min. haha Now that I think bout it, I wish I would've stayed longer ha oh well, I'm satisifed with wha I got.

wow this blog took me all weekend to do!

"I want one moment in time..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home