Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, March 31

Exhausted!

"If you have done nothing, or if what you have done has been fruitless because it was done for a human motive, begin immediately to do good works so that at death you will be able to offer something to Jesus Christ in order that He may give you eternal life..."

HAPPY BIRFDAY:
WEdnesday nite was a long day, with work as usual w/the kids. Then getting stuff prepared for the holy fam priest's bifday party. I really enjoy the priests at holy fam, they radiate this openess and willingness to support their parishoners. You can always see them walking around the parish somewhere or always there to lend a hand. On top of that their homilies are great, very spirit filled and always focusing on a 'holy family.' The parishoners I think really enjoy their priests and give them a lot of support in almost errthang they do. Anyway, happy birfday shout out going to fr. johnny, fr. vic, and fr. antony!


I dig this one!














We were matching colors!














YO
UF DAY: Youf day at congress was a little
bit different this year, being that I went with a whole new parish this year. The atmosphere was different too being that these were kids who went cuz they wanted to. Their whole attitude towards church was more positive, rather then using this as a day to get out of skool. I remember I couldnt stand going w/sPv kids cuz they were so rowdy and many of them were so disrespectful. This is the first year I didnt go w/sPv, but Im glad I was able to still go. A lot of great things learned, made some new friends, bonded w/new people, and saw a lot of ol people as well. I was late this mornign getting there, I was suppose to be there @ 5am, but freakin didnt wake up till 5am. My alarm was set for 415am, but I didnt even hear it go off. All good cuz we didnt leave until like 6ish anyway. I hate rushing and being late for things! agH!












This random girl wanted to take a picture w/me ha I dont know why though.
























































I saved this guys life twice! ha














NEW MEXICO:
On top of the busy day at congress, we also helped out the confirmation team by hosting a youf min./confirmation program from the state of new mexico. They drove all the freakin 14 hours from albuquerque to cali. Talk bout a lot of discomfort on a busy bus. So we fed them, played some ice breaker games, discussed their experiences from the day, then ended with a some warm up songs. The group I was eating dinner with were all girls, but they were cool. They didnt sit there and not say anything, real open and conversing w/cherry and I. Helped make dinner enjoyable rather then having to push things out of them. It was kinda fun hosting another community, and sharing the hospitality with them. Praise God for sharing the love of God w/others.

ONE YEAR: I cant believe it's been one year since the passing of JPII. I remember it was after easter and he got really sick on good friday, had to have that surgery then that went well, but was still struggling. Then hearing on the news that he had officially passed away, it was sad day. I think I was going to sPv for the parish retreat and the church was decorated in all black. They were giving away little prayer cards and pictures of him. You know even though many people may not have met him personally, you could juss feel this connection w/him as if you did know him. The funeral mass was sad, but also crazy how within a couple of weeks the whole world was watching the catholic church once again. He was loved and admired for so many different things, let us continue to ask for his intercession, I can't wait till he becomes a saint! JPII the great!



Im so glad it's friday!!

"Stay close to me girl..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home