Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, May 11

Eveyday

"To be in charge of an apostolic undertaking means being ready to suffer everything, from everybody, with infinite charity..."

ANSWERED PRAYERS:
I havent really shared this w/many people but ever since my mom was diagnosed w/cancer a part of me has been kinda hesitant about going on my trip this coming summer. Of course I knew I was going to have a great time and being able to juss travel, however I've been juss worried about my mom's condition and all 'what ifs' came traveling through my mind. Anyway, my mom told me yesterday that her doctor told her she had only 2 more chemo sessions left! Praise God! After that then she'll go through continuous heart check ups and then transition into radiation probably sometime in the summer time for I dont know how long. I was happy to hear she had only 2 sessions left which came as an answered prayer for me.

MATTHEW KELLY: Last week my kids were finishing up their state testing so it was the perfect opportunity to catch up on my reading. Last summer I started reading 'Rediscovering Catholicism' book but was never able to finish it until last week. At the end of the book it was real inspiring and had me reflect on the beginning of my catholic journey. Getting involved with church activities and finding about the church. I really recommend reading that book if you need a boost in your spiritual life. I also finished the 'Dream Manager' another book I bought in the fall but then never finished it cuz I had the other to finish still. That was a great book that I couldnt put down and was able to finish in 2 days. Total inspiration about making a list of dreams things you want to accomplish and making the effort to follow them.

PENTECOST: Last nite the youf put together a really awesome Pentecost liturgy. Part of the celebration was in preparation for WYD. The kids were lectors, Eucharistic ministers, music min., offertory, liturgical dancers, the whole mass they were active and part in. It was so nice to see them active and fully participating in the celebration of the Liturgy. The liturgies at holy family are so unique cuz they make it so parish oriented-encouraging errone to get involved in something. I remember back in the days when we'd have Pentecost Picnics in the park juss a fun day to get together in fellowship and fun.

AUTOMATIC SAVE: The nice thing bout the updated blogger system is that it auto saves your entries manually now. Back in the days I hated having to copy anc paste my entries to note juss in case blogger went down or something. Now my entries automatic save w/o worrying of loosing my whole entry. Ahh the updates of technology these days it seems like nothing lasts very long w/o something new coming out right after you buy it. THe world keeps getting faster and faster! I was in the OLF daycare and they had these ol skool walkmans in there. I had hated the ones where it didint have the 'rewind' button on it which meant in order to rewind you had to flip the tape over and fast forward to the end of the tape. After that then flip the tape back over again and put back in then play it. Or I remember when CD players first came out, it was the coolest thing but then they were all sensitive and it would skip all the time! Then Sony came out w/the anti-shock kind something like that where it wouldnt skip...fast forward years later now there are ipods and you dont ever have to worry about skipped music anymore!

QUICK NOTE: Ramiele was at Gerry's grill again tonite. Apparently she's been hitting up the filipino restaurants in the cerritos/artesia area. Either she really misses home cooked meals or her family must really like filipino restaurants. Man the funny thing is that I was hesitant to go to get yogurt tonite too, I guess I shouldnt of gone then I could've seen ramiele again! ha

YOGURT: Its amazing how this tart yogurt has become a trend, itll be interesting to see how long itll last. Im not too big a fan but Ill eat if I go. I think I prefer yogurtland over pinkberry cuz there's more of a option of what you want. So I went tonite and the line was juss out of control ha but it went by fast. Its amazing how many people are really into this kinda yogurt. They're suppose to be opening one by my work in artesia, who knows when thas opening up. The sign that says 'coming soon' has been posted up there forever. I called teh city and the planning department guy said he was going to have the project manager give me a call...yeah not so much it has yet to happen. There's also suppose to be one opening up in the mall, who knows when thas going to happen too. Maybe they'll open both at the same time. Brings back memories when Coldstone ice cream was thing 'in' kinda ice cream to eat...that didnt last too long.



Summer is juss around the corner...

"You cut me open and I keep bleeding..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home