Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, May 12



"Friendship is a golden chain made stonger with each year. Each link is forged of memories that make you still more dear. The thoughtful things you say and do become the links of gold, that i will treasure through the years and in my heart will hold..."

Talk bout long last friendship, i think my grandparents are a wonderful example of this quote. This picture was taken juss this year, pretty d0pe huh? I think ive said this before a while back ago, but my grandpa is 96. He will be turning 97 in september. He has a brother who lives in LA and he's 99 right now and is still healthly. Let's see my grandpa still cooks, walks around the house, goes to mass errsunday and plants. haha He also fought in wwii i forgot as what though. Also he use to work at a restaraunt in laguna beach forever long ago, he was the chef.

My grandma is like 80 something, i cant remember the exact number right now. Juss like my grandfather, she's still healthy. She's gone through errthang, giving birf to 10 kids(2 of them which were twins died at birf.), raising them all well to carry on their own families, she's had breast cancer. My grandma cooks, cleans the house, still maganages to get to places, gardens, plays cards etc. Dang, she's does a grip! wooo but thas why she's oh so d0pe!

My grandparents are the greatest, theyve got 8 kids, 24 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren w/one more on its way. Theyve been married for 55 years and truly know the meaning of love. They are to me what 1 cor 13:1-13 says, their love for each other is unconditional. I praise God each adn errday that i get to see them and spend time w/them. ITs coo to know also that they dont live far and only around the corner. God has truly blessed my family and only continues to bless it more and more each day. He has kept the heart of my family strong and has guided it through all kinds of struggles. Its true, loves bears all things, believes in all things, hopes all things edures all things...Love never fails.

Friendship is
a happy thing.
It makes us
laugh.
it makes us
sing.
It makes us
sad.
It makes us
cry.
It makes us
seek
the reasons why.
It makes us
take.
It makes us give.
Above all else
it makes us
LOVE.

"You'd be like heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much. At long last love has arrived. And I thank God I'm alive. You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you..."im done, im out God bless!



If we are ever to love a butterly, we must care for a few caterpillars

Thanks reirich for posting the picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home