Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, May 15

"I am willing to put myself through anything; temporary pain or discomfort means nothing to me as long as I can see that the experience will take me to a new level. I am interested in the unknown, and the only path to the unknown is through breaking barriers, an often painful process."

So next tues. is my last SRE class for the year. Ive had these kids for two years now and wow praise God for the progess weve made. Last year, i felt like i didnt really teach them much. Like it was a lot of messing around and trying to take control of the class. Or, let's go to prayer meeting! haha we did a lot of journal writing, for me to get to know them better. A lot of games and icebreak type of activities. I guess there was a lot of academic stuff going down. haha

This year was quite different, because of the knowledge i learned bout our church i was able to make the year more academic. I think weve came a long way, discussing the importance of going to mass. What is advent or the importance of lent, what it really means. They also asked a lot of questions which is cool. We ddint go to prayer meetnig as much but we did talk briefly bout the charasmatic gifts of the holy spirit. Its d0pe cuz they now know the meaning of the eucharist. How it is the real presence of Jesus and why it is so important to our faith. We talked bout kindness and ways of showing love to brothers and sisters. Wow its so much weve covered w/in the whole timespan we were together.

It will be exciting to watch them to continue to mature and grow in their faith. These young people are going to be the ones who will be replacing me pretty soon. I cant wait till they make their confirmation and for them to go through youf alpha. I think they'll totally dig it and gives them a chance to talk more. Their love for God is amazing, praise God for these kids. I think for now, God has placed me to help try and lead these kids to grow more to love and understand their faith. NExt tues. were having our end of the year potluck, all the kids sign up for something ot bring. One of the kids is bring lumpia again this year like he did last year! wooOo i told one of the kids to bring lechon! hahaha Thatd be crazy if one of them brought the whole thing though. I have a policy for them when it comes to in class potlucks. No food=no eat! haha meaning you dont bring food, you dont eat. Though i was getting heat from some of the kids for not enforcing the amendment. haha

I realized i need to start writing what i do daily in my organizer again. When i use to do that it was totally d0pe, like id write down the smallest details of what happened. It helps me remember certain things that can be important later down the line. I had done it for like a year, then i got lazy and id forget to do it, so i stopped. Now within this past month i realized i need to pick that up again. I guess reirich does the same thing or whatever.

Monday, i had gone out to dinner w/some ol friends of mine. The people i use to chill w/before sh came along. I was quite pissed off earlier that evening though. See the puporse of this dinner was a goodbye dinner to one our friends. He's mormon and leaving to go on his mission trip. So since we wont see him till 2005, id thought id be coo to get together also since we havent in a forever long. Well i sent out the email earlier last week stating the time and the place. i said 730 @ fridays @ the cerritos towne center.

I called up my friend francis to maek sure he was gonna go. He told me that i should change the time to 10pm cuz some of our other friends have a bball game and they wanted to watch it. I said no cuz thas not coo to errone else who planned on going @ 730pm. Besides who knows they might not have otehr things to do. Well we played phone tag calling each back and forth trying to fix things. I guess our friend who were throwing the dinner for wanted to change it @ 10. Ended up i lost the whole arguement, they didnt see it my way. Oh well, as much as i didnt want to go after that i did end up going @ 10. it was coo seeing errone again, even though some epople didnt show up. I heard an interesting convo from my friend joey, bout going downtown. That was kinda like whoa there buddy! haha

It is not a matter of being present withsomeone. It is a matter of being present to someone.

Gina, only you can open the puzzle box, but in time you will be able to. Once the puzzle box is opened, errthang will be revealed to you! Ü

"And if you and i were meant to be, it would show by the end of this song..." im done, im out God bless!


I like you just because...


Hope where are you?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home