Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, May 14

"You're so smart. YOu think you know everything. Spoiled is what you are!"

So tonite im going to take a little bit of different twist on my blog. If you knew me really well, youd know how i looooooooooooooved that movie, the debut! MOst people didnt like it, for they thought it was corny and lame. Of course it was corny, i juss watched it to learn mroe bout my other half. haha jk naw i thought it was good cuz i was totally feelin joy bisco! wooo i wanted to watch it twice, but i only got to see it once. I was mad cuz we all planned on watching that movie w/my friends. We got there last min and changed it to something else! agh i was so pissed off cuz that was the whole purpose of watchign that movie. On top of that, that was the last week the movie was going ot be playing. AGh! i shouldve juss watched it w/o them, i dont know why i didnt do that.

Thanks to antonio he gave me a script to the movie. So now i can reharse it at work w/my drama class that i teach. haha I gotta throw in a little diversity into to the mix. haha jk i dont reharse it w/them. Fred said he;s gonna get a copy of the video since he use to be good friends w/the director. Besdies that, fred's gonna be on the small movie before the feature presentation. Im praying that errthang will turn out right and fred will get a copy of the video. Oh man, thatd be soooo d0pe! id watch it over and over and over again. My cousin, dante is lucky cuz he got to take a picture w/joy bisco. i remember he got a shirt too that said, 'Filipino. American.' hahahah i wanted a shirt like that!

Anyway, hurr is one of my favorite scenes from the movie. Jennif did a really d0pe job playing the part of annabelle when we reharsed the scene before. haha let me set you up to give you quick flashback or background for those who havent seen the movie.

OH i even got the soundtrack to the movie too, sometimes when im bored i replay my fav scene and listen to it. hahaha jk Anyway, annabelle and ben are kickin' it on the hood of a lowered civic, watching gusto lead rommel and nestor up to the basketball court.

Annabelle:
I remember when we first met, he busted out with all teh moves. HE used to flirt by bragging about his car, like that was gonna make me wanna get with him...(mimicking Augusto)
"I drive a special editiion '96 integra GSR."

Ben:
My friend likes to flirt by comparing hand size.

Annabelle:
OH really? Like how?

Ben points at annabelle's hands.

Ben(cont.):
Wow, you have really small hands!

Ben nudges annabelle to respond and she obliges.

Annabelle:
Wow! really?

Ben:
Yeah look.

Ben places his hands on hers, palm to palm.

Ben:
Then you wait for the perfect moment. Look into the person's eyes and...

Ben clasps hands over annabelle's and she reacts the same.

Annabelle:
That was smooth.

-end scene-

So that was mt favorite scene out of the whole move, man i thought that was d0pe pick up line! haha im sooooooo gonna try that during v2! dont anyone try to stop me either! haha jk I cant wait til v2, i know its gonna be on exciting trip! v1 was d0pe juss the whole bonding experience inside the hotel room. Being able to do whatever and whenever. Or the trip over there that was fun! The 'peace offering' i had made to some 'new' friends. haha or or or how someones walkie talkie convo got intercepted and they were like 'i want you, i need you oh baby, oh baby.' hahahah then i was messing around and i mocked those people and said the same thing back to them. Some people got a little upset cuz i dnot think they knew i was mocking those other people. hah that was funny stuff!

I think i might be going anotehr trip in june perhaps, w/g to izzail and some other important people. They wanna do a whole train ride experience. IM also thinking of joining a laser tag crew, to tag it up you! Then im going to be turning 21 and once i turn 21...oh man its on like no other! im going all out on the reals!!!!! Well its almost 3am and i need to get some rest. Ooh does anyone get the tv guide? like the ones that you buy @ the market? if so can you please let me know, i want something out of there. Thanks!

"Youre the flame that sets my soul on fire, that special girl i pray for every nite. That pretty melody, that plays over and over again in my head cuz i love you..." that song is on the debut soundtrack also! haha im done, im out God bless!


A friendship must always allow room to grow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home