Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, September 10



"The entire Christian life is about learning how to SURRENDER to God..."

yay! hurr is the pic i was gonna post like a while ago from the yfc meeting i went to. Anyway hurr is a group pic we took! My eyes are heavy and theyre starting to burn, good thing i dont got class till 11am. woo! i dont know errone in that pic, juss the common ones i see on wed. nites. A couple of those guys came down that wed. from the va baby before the big sfc conference. We took this w/monica's camera. Monica is the new link thas on my blog, check out her xanga! wooO! thanks monica for giving me these pics! ?

yfchexmix: wow.. my xanga seems so bare compared to yours.. heehee
JPFish187: haha i know its long
JPFish187: i write a lot i gues si go into detail bout errthang
yfchexmix: i wish i could write that much!

As i was reading this quote, that stuck out in front of me. Its very true how it says the whole entire christian life is learning how to surrender ot God. Thas crazy how that person boiled errthang down to that one point. I learned that it is in surrendering that we learn how to truly love. I struggle a lot w/juss surrendering my suffering, my hardships errthang i got to Him. Surrending is saying 'OKay God im putting you ahead of errthang else, YOuRE my main priority right now.' When i surrdender God finds me through the midst of errtrial. He finds that one lost sheep from the herd. Surrendering is being broken and rebuilt. It is in surrendering to the will of God that we quit playing games, lose all the masks, and stand exposed and shameless before our Creator. And it is in surrendering that God is allowed to love us more personally and more deeply than we ever thought possible while on this earth.

Right now...would you say your heart is totally open to God today or is hard like a rock?
I think thas another thing i struggle with is opening myself to allow God to use me. Praise God i was able to let go of errthang and let Him use me. I opened my heart up and surrendered to Him. I emptied myself out like a empty vessel and said, 'Here I am Lord.' I pray He continues to use me each and every day, and when my heart turns into a rock that He breaks me down and smashes it. I realized lately i lack a real personal realtionship w/God at times. I realzied having a personal realtionship w/God is more than juss going to mass and talking to Him. I realized that sometimes that ill follow Him and even tell errone esle too, but yet still not letting Him fully coming into my life, my struggles or my decisions.

Lord smash the rock of pride that gets in the way from serving YOu. Pour into me the water of Your Life. Open my heart Lord, my human to Your most sacred Heart because that is where true love is. Flow within me Your True love. Help me to remember YOur cross is a sign of true surrender.

It felt so good to be back @ prayer meeting. Gosh even though its only been two weeks, i felt like ive been gone forever. I was happy toni was able to come. yay! big ups to toni for coming tonite! I felt so relaxed and at ease i totally felt Jesus sitting next to me and telling me what to say. He help make my prayers His prayers. agh as much as i hate to say this cuz i know the burr is gonna say to me 'yess im tight, worship me' 'im passion burr, i died for isda's sins' Thanks blue burr for playing that song for me. agh you know youre tight already so i dont even have to say it. AGh but youre still 0 and im still 1 yesss! im winning! Praise God for allowing me to serve Him tonite.

BoOOO on errone who didnt answer yesterdays catechism question of the day. AGh burr is gonna loose this race! yesss! Remember the winner who answers the most questions right will get a prize!

Today's question...Please answer true or false to the following statement.
Angels do not have free willl they are controlled by God.

The cross is all bout surrender.

Hurrs toni and i 'attempting' to throw up 'BP' signs. haha




Thanks toni for coming to SH! Thank you God for using me as your instrument tonite!

"When you've got friends, to wish you well, you'll find a point when, you will exhale..." im done, im out GOd bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home