Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, July 21

Happy Birfday Heif!


"If God causes you to suffer much, it's a sign that He has great designs for you, and that He certainly intends to make you a saint..."

This quote is directed to all the homies out thurr who are struggling. Juss keep ya head up and continue to pray. God is watching out for you and knows that you can overcome these trials. Although these times may suck and you may hate it, juss understand God has special plans for you. In order for those plans to take place, you must be tested w/trials and tribulations. Juss think of all the joy that will come from your suffering. You are all continually in my prayers and i know that you will come out of this smiling, praising God. Chin up, dont quit the race, God is watching out for you!

Today murrks my best friend, heif's 23rd birfday. Dang, i cant believe she's 23, shoot i still cant believe im 22. Ive known her for quite a while now and wow she's amazing. I met her 4 yurrs ago when working at the daycurr. Slowly as we got to know each other, turned out we knew a lot of the same people. Anyway, i praise God for bringing her into my life cuz she's helped me w/so much. She has juss the greatest personality eva, really swe3t and down to earf. Her and i have gone through a lot together and she was one of the reasons why i almost didnt accept the stanton job. We saw each errday at work cuz we whurr coworkers. I was afraid that once i quit things would change and we'd end up loosing touch. 

Yes things did change, but never the less we always kept in touch. Well we still keep in touch, in fact we juss had lunch together last week. We had the best of times together, eating out, getting last min. late nite desserts, teaching SRE together, going shoppin. Her family is the same way, always welcoming to me whenever i come over. My family totally loves her cuz she's so nice. Her bf is lucky to have her cuz she is a good catch.  Im juss glad that no matter how long its been since weve talked, we always pick up right whurr we left off. Praise God for best friends!

Work was the same ol stuff, watched confessions of a teenage drama queen this afternoon. THurrs this kid who is really getting on my nerves. I lost his two dollars by accident the other day. He asked me to hol his $$ and i put in my pocket, well i dont knwo wha happened to it later on. Im assuming it fell or dropped out of my pocket. My feet have been so turrd when i come home i think its from all that running around with the kids in the afternoon.  Ahh last nite was relaxing i was using the foot spa charisse  gave me for my birfday while laying down and watching tv. That was relaxing, ahh one moe day of work...next week is gonna be real hectic!

Prayer meeting was jam packed last nite, but i really felt the spirit alive and moving. I dont remember seeing prayer meeting this packed in a while. Praise God! Its good to see a mixture of bof crowds thurr, the elders and youf. We had some visitors come by too, christy, jon, and johan. It was nice to see errone back t0gether praying as one body in Christ. Its good to see the youf having a good time praising God. Core elections are coming up and that should be interesting to see who'll be on core next yurr.

Please pray for well first off a spirit games dance a thon venue. Im going to try and talk to my boss tomorrow bout using the hall. Ahh please pray that it'll all go well, im kinda skurred to ask w/the whole situation that happened w/SH Cafe. So please pray for an open hurrt that the Holy Spirit will touch. This is pretty much i think our last resort.  So many other things on my mind that i need to take curr of also. Ahh, trying to keep my head on straight, please pray for right discernment and peace.


I love this picture, its like a funny family portrait!

17 more days left till spirit games! 
"Bling bling, it's a Bad Boy thing..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home