Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, November 14

Lead Me Lord

"Do not be suprised that you fall; everyday; do not give up, but stand your ground courageously. And surely the angel who guards you will honor your patience..."

THEME SONG: Man, if there's a theme song that goes along w/my life right now, it's gotta be this, lead me Lord. For the past month, ever since I downloaded it, I've been so into it. The lyrics become so personal as you listen to it. Oh yeah and I'm feelin that song, lift up your hands also. It makes you realize that even though life can be tough, the struggles of errday, you gotta seek God. God does make a way...even when the burden's seem to get heavier and heavier. Pray for me yeah? It's been a while since I've spent such a long time at the blessed sacrament, it was great I needed. Praise God for all day adoration at st. i!

BIRFDAY SHOUT OUTS: Happy birfday to the next batch of november birfdays...jaymee-who's faith is inspiring, has so many good stories to share and her talks are absolutely amazing! Especially, her classic lss 'salvation' talk, wow! jay, who's obsession with wrestling, moca salsa, and kanye west, is enough to make anyone fall in love w/at least one of the 3. Then there's my friend from the bpc, toni rose lozada. Man I've been so lagging on getting an email to her that it's so sad! One of my first yfc uciers friend that I had made. I know she's having the time of her life studying abroad in italy right now, maan thas gotta be the best! One more I cant forget, my cousin's baby, brooklyn, who turned two! Happy birfday you kids, and may God continue to shower you w/blessings! Oh yeah, might I had too, that makeitclap will be turning 3 this year woOo!

BATHROOM CONVOS: It's funny how erronce in a while, I always seem to run into old students from my past SRE classes. So, thurs. nite, went out and I went to use the bathroom and this guy named gerard kinda staring at me w/one of those I know you dont I, type stares. He finally says, 'hey weren't you my confirmation teacher.' ha I obviously, didn't remember and I'm like uh I dont think so. ha He goes yeah you were w/that one lady. Then I was like oh yeah I guess so then. ha Then he goes yeah, whas your name agaiin? So I said jason, then he goes wassup I'm gerard. Then asked me wha I've been up to and stuff. I asked him the same thing, appparently he's graduating from uci this year I think. ha It was juss weird, but funny. Stuff like that always seems to happen.

CRAZY WEEK: I've wanting to blog forever now, but this past week has so hectic. I had to put together a project and presentation on sea floor spreading in my geology class. I was suppose to have a parnter, but that foo flaked out and decided to partner up w/someone else. Oh well, I think I alright, I was talking nonsense up there, pretending to sound like I knew wha I was talking bout. The teacher asked me a question ha and I'm like uhh, uhh ha. My mom's friend from work asked her if I could put together this wedding montage for her and her fiance. Juss basically scan pics and put it on a power point. I so did that last min. but hey it worked out!

LONG AWAITED: Im pretty excited for this weekend to come. After all the stuff that has gone on this past week, it's gonna be great to get away. I juss wish though, the get away was some place exotic like maui or something. Man, that was the best vacation ever! It was perfect, even despite the little stuff. Vacations w/friends are always the best get aways. The laughters, the jokes, the pictures, ahh yes! The part that sometimes sucks though is when its all over, yes home is always nice, though sometimes you dont want vacations to end. Juss like when I went to new york...it was too short of a trip. Coming back to reality, is whack ha but thas life.

NOT OBSESSED: Okay, I want to clear something up! Im not obsessed w/ryan ha this is juss too weird even typing this. I juss admire the guy's talent, thas all. Besides that, there are people who are way worse than I am. Forreal, people writing poems bout him, leaving him comments all the time, sheesh, I'm not even close to being like that! I mean the guy's coo and errthang but I dont go that far. As far as meeting the guy, whoa that was so cool for me at least. I mean cmon now, the guy was on freakin tv! Im sure for most people it would be the same way if they found a certain celeberity was going to be at say yardhouse or d & bs. No doubt would they go if they knew kobe or jessica alba was going to show up. Same thing w/ryan ha he's juss a coo guy w/a lot of talent. Really now, I'm not obsessed trust me ha agh I didnt go to prelude oho why?!!

RELATIONSHIPS: Relationships can always be an interesting topic to discuss. I remember last june we were talking bout this. The different scenarios, the wha ifs, whas right and whas wrong. Its juss funny how some girls can be so hmm bitter bout guys. Obviously, cuz of bad experiences, they sometimes characterize all guys to be like that. Id never want to be w/a girl who's all bitter at guys all the time. I mean honestly, cmon now, you can't let the past experience hold you down forever. Anyway, thsa a whole other topic to get into. I like though how in the 1st reading for mass todya it talked bout characteristics of a worthy mate. The one thing that I loved is this line, 'a women who fears the Lord, is to be praised.' Now thas something right there, I gotta remember to mention taht to my kids on tues.

GETTING OLDER: YOu know, how pretty much errone these days has a myspace? Kinda like one of those 'in trends' where if you dont then you're not in. ha jk. Anyway, one of the kids I use to take care of at the daycare found me on myspace. Maan, she looks so different that I didnt even recgonize her! Wow, to think she was only in 5th grade when I started to take care of, now she's in high skool. Thas crazy, it goes to show how old I am getting! Its still hard to believe im already 23, sometimes I even forget that I'm that old. ha Im telling you myspace iis the best tool to use to keep in touch w/people.

DO IT NOW: I like the parable in today's gospel reading cuz you can get so much out of it. Not only does it refer to your talents and how you use them, its about takings risks as well. The first two servants, went out used their talents and invested in it. Obviously, there was a risk involved not knowing wha would happen if it would work out etc. Yet when they came back to see the master, he was pleased. I think they realized that their master was more concerned that they do something, rather then nothing. Its kinda like us w/God, sometimes we pray for something like a new job, but yet we're not making an effort to go out and look. Juss like the third servant who didnt take risk was afraid and did nothing w/his talent. At the end of time, I think God will look and see how we used our talents. He's going to really sit and analyze it, how much of a risk did we take in investing our talents. So the bottom line, we shouldnt postpone wha we could do today till tomorrow. Use the time and talent today to get that feeling of joy and service.

Cant wait ffor this weekend!

"WHa happens next, I dare you to run..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home