Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, May 2

Walk Walk Walk

"It is not the suffering but the cause that makes the martyrs..."

FUN MONDAY: With this new discipline policy they've enforced a couple months ago at work, the kids who behave get to participate in this 'fun friday.' They bought a whole bunch of outdoor equipment as a reward for those who have shown good behavior. We were suppose to have it on friday, but due to the weather it was postponed until today. I love these fun fridays cuz its juss chill watching the kids play and stuff. There's the one kid who I've become fond of, well he was telling me that none of the stuff was fun and it was boring. I asked him lets go try the turtle scooters, so we go, next thing I know he's having a blast over there. Ha I also was able to get some good shots of my kids and my d0pe coworkers haha




























SPIRIT GAMES:
Attempted to have a spirit games meeting tonite but I was real dissapointed with the poor turn out. My thing is w/this whole thing I dont want to die down. We've only had for 2 years and the fruits it has produced has been a blessing. It has allowed other communities to come together and really get to know each other. Besides the youf rally when do all the groups really come together in fellowship and prayer? Of course its hard to plan something so major but with any event no matter wha you're going to do, it's always going to take hard work. Im praying for something to spark up again this year, really I am.

GOD PROVIDES: AFter the youf min. meeting I went w/the guys to guppy's for an evening snack. One of the kids volunteered to pay for errone's shaved ice, so I went ha. Well the server who was real coo w/us told us we couldnt get juss shaved ice. We had to get at least minium $4 meal as well. So some of us got popcorn chicken, fried rice etc. which was cool. After we ate the big bowl of the shaved ice, we were waiting for our check. The server comes out and was like 'umm did someone come in and pay for the bill?' We were like uhh no why she then goes to explain taht the check has been taken care of. Totally suprised all of us cuz we were wondering who the heck wouldve taken care of the check. Thas still a mystery but in any case praise God! haha


2 weeks of craziness...so it begins.

"Late december in back in 93..."im done , im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home