Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, November 1

Another Page Torn Off

"Love for your neighbor consists of three things: to desire the greater good of everyone; to do what we can do; to bear, excuse, and hide other's faults..."

NOVEMBER HERE:
I cant believe how fast the months are flying by! It's already november and the stores are already filled with their christmas items. Last November was pretty rough for me, so hopefully this year will be a better one. Which reminds me, I'm going to need to start making my christmas list pretty soon. With two jobs, I should get an early start on all that junk. Anyway, what a month october was, crazy yet eventful, the weekends are already starting to get filled good gosh! November is already going to fly by I juss know it...pretty soon we're going to be singing, 'its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!'

OKTOBERFEST: The festival was quite a success, holy fam through the raffle ticket sales were able to accomplish beyond their goal of 100k! Thas crazy I dont know any parish who has been able to make that much in juss freakin raffle ticket sales. They were smart this year by the way they put it together, I'm juss glad I dont ahve to worry bout seeing them raffle tickets anymore. Those things were a pain to sell, oh well at least I was able to sell most of my books, and as predicted went home empty handed. However, there was tons of highlights from this past weekend. From next phaze to running into old people to acting a fool...yeah good times indeed. Despite the frustartion and stress at times, I really did enjoy coordinating the festival entertainment this year. Even though 95% of the performances were juss musicans, it still seemed to entertain the people. I asked to be put in charge of this for next year already ha! Next year hopefully I can get more of a variety of acts to perform like back to back instead of these gaps inbetween acts. Probably the best nite was friday cuz I really enjoyed the whole next phaze performance, in fact that was my first time I've heard them or see them perform live. Errone loved their performance even the priests!!! They liked them so much they wanted them to come back the rest of the weekend, too bad they had to go up north.

THE SAINTS: Fr. Bill had an excellent homily on sunday, I always love when fr. bill celebrates mass cuz he makes his homilies to alive and exciting. One thing that hit me was when he said when we pray God is more concerned bout changing our hearts then our circumstances. It brought me to thinking I get so caught up in juss wanting things to come out a certain way, that I forgot to ask God to make me love Him more. For as St. Augustine once said, 'our hearts our restless until they rest in you Lord.' Last nite I gave a talk bout the Saints at the youf min. meeting last nite and it was great to see how involved they were in juss participating. Even though we didnt through errthang due to time it was still good. Juss to share how inspiring the saints are and the lives that they lived. How we should all strive to be like the saints in errthang we do and say.

WYD '08: So I'm making plans to go to Sydney, Australia in 2008 to go to World Youf Day. Ive always wanted to go, but never really thought it would be possible. On top of that I've always heard stories about how exciting it is and tje people from other countries you meet...then the highlight of it all seeing the Pope! Wow! The youf min. are planning to take 50 youf out there to australia for this momentus occassion. I get to be on that committee and planning team, I'm kinda already scared with the amount of work it's going to involve, but I know the fruits of the labor are going to be priceless. How often is it you get to go out to another country and see the Pope? That should be pretty exciting, I know that is going to go fast too. The theme is on receiving the Holy Spirit, I'm going to be apart of the Spirituality committee perhaps we can get a LSS before we go to WYD. Going through an LSS really helps you feel the spirit.


So much happening

"When I dream about you, girl you never go away..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home