Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, August 24

Back to Normal

"God, the Creator of all things, is so full of mercy and compassion that whatever may be the grace for which we stretch out our hands, we shall not fail to receive it..."

COMING TO A CLOSE: Summer is almost coming to an end. Usually I consider SCRC weekend my last summer weekend. This past summer has been one forgetable one filled with joyful moments, along with some sorrowful ones. Though through errstormy night, there's always the sunshine that peers through the clouds. Despite the fact I didnt go where, errsummer leaves it unforgetable memories. I remember summer 02 was the first time I went through an LSS, rekindled that relationship with God, and end up making some really great friends. Summer of 03 was one interesting summer vegas and more. 04 was the best cuz of the rise of spirit games and the colloboration of catholic communities. On top of that the wedding in maui and the vacation in hawaii! 05 was known for the holy family move and discovery of UTC. As for 06...well there's plenty of memorable moments, Ill share those in the next couple of weeks.

WHACKED: My wireless connection has been trippin' since last week. This morning I started off with connection then I lost it and I couldnt get the connection back up until later on. What's weird is that itll show that I have connection but then I cant log into anywhere. SBC was no help at all today, I dont know wha the heck is up w/my connection. LAst week I had to switch my lan card with my sister cuz for some reason juss all of a sudden stopped working. Then I hate using my desktop cuz its hard going from laptop to desktop all of a sudden. I hate when the internet starts being all gay, it gets frustrating trying to fix the stupid problem.

CHILL TIME: SPent the afternoon with elizabeth, we hardly ever chill outside of church. The original plan was to go to the spectrum but due to lack of time we went to brea. I ended up buying this really cool LRG shirt at the beachworks store. It said 'from 95 until infinity' on it, then I found this JPII the beanie baby so I got that for my mom. Lunch at hte cheesecake factory, it been a while since I've eaten there. My pasta wasn't exactly the best cuz I shoudlve asked for alfredo sauce rather then the tomato sauce. Oh well, I still ended up eating it, ha. Stopped by CSUF on the way home and picked up elizabeth's newspaper portfolio. Went to target as the final destination ha picked up some photo paper anticiapting my photos will come hopefully soon.

HEATING UP: The weather has been heating up these past few weeks. My dad started to turn the air conditioing on again. Last weekend though it got wintery cold in the evening time. Usually its warm enough where you dont need a jacket or anything but last fri wasnt liek that. As much as I like the summer and wearing shorts, I think I enjoy the seasons of fall and winter more. Well if you dont know, I looooooove buying jackets and hoodys, espeically jackets. So when winter comes I like being able to wear the nice jackets to keep me warm. Juss too bad it doesn't get too cold even in the fall/winter.

NEW YEAR: TWo weeks starts the new skool year at danbrook. Ill be in a 3rd grade goals class this year, Im kinda excited for skool to start back up again. It'll help me financially thas fo sure, these small checks from the rectory barely get me by. The teacher Im working with is really fun, so I hope we get along real well. Im glad I dont have to worry about repeating myself 9 different times in the day explaining the directions to whatever were doing. Her whole layout of the goals strucutre is going to be a lot different then this past year. Oh yeah imma be able to get my own desk too! wooO! Now the down part of it all is that I dont have the same lunch period as my other friends from work. So Ill ahve to make some new friends in the 3rd grade level this year.

ARCHIVES: Reading blog archives are fun cuz you really start to see how life was. A year ago things were different, the people I knew were different, life was juss different. You look and reflect back to see how things were. Its almost like taking a controller and rewinding your life. Last august was crazy cuz I was barely coming around to the youf min. I think we were still doing in home prayer meetings. My job was totally different juss working at stanton. Now a whole year later, I have a whole new job, Im more involved with the youf ministry then when I first came to the parish. Time sure does by fast, geez Im getting old! ha

AKEELAH: I rented last nite that movie akeelah and the bee. Its about this little girl who joins the spelling bee and ends up making it all the way. I had wanted to watch it in the theatre but I didnt get the chance to. Some of the words she had were too hardcore, I couldnt even spell them words. The movies shows you the value and importance of learning how to spell. I always liked giving the kids spelling tests ha then correcting them afterwards. That was the fun part of my job, the kids would get all exicted if they saw that they had done well. When I was younger, I usually did pretty well in spelling. In high skool senior year we always had weekly vocab/spelling tests and I always aced those. I hated writing sentences and definitions for them each week though it was a hassle. Goes to show the importance of building your vocabulary.

HYPHY: Speaking of vocabualry, those who here bout the 'hyphy' movement yet dont know what some of the terms means, here's something for you to chew on!



Time to get hyphy!

"Since you've been gone..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home