Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, August 16

One Busy Month

"By concentrating on these terrible sorrows it becomes apparent how much human suffering there is in the world. But every one of these sad events is erased with the act of Christ's ressurection..."

2nd ANNUAL: This weekend is going to be the 2nd annual youf prayer rally. I was fortunate enough to be able to be apart of last years and this year's is going to be better. Ive been put in charge of the skit committee and I think were coming along. These kids have put in so much effort and hard work, I know the fruits of their labor will defiently show. Yesterday we took this whole photoshoot, sorta like one of them pacmodern type, so Im excited to see how those will turn out. Its amazing the people who you run into at the rectory who are willing to help you out. Praise God for them generous folks. Anyway, please keep this event in your prayers and as well errone else on the committte as for the souls coming. Part of me is juss wanting to get this weekend over, I feel like I've been planning for summerfest at stanton...

JAM PACKED WEEKENDS: Until labor day is over, its going to be one jam packed weekend after the other. First with this youf prayer rally, I know Im going to end up sleeping pretty much all day sunday afternoon. Next weekend is going to be charisse and leo's wedding, which I still need to get a gift for. That's going to be real interesting to see, Im sure its going to be an all out wedding. I was looking at the invitation and she's got 1000 sponsors! Geez, its as if she got the whole city to sponsor her wedding. After that then labor day weekend is SCRC, I decided this year not to juss stay in the young adult track, the talks didnt seem too appealing to me, so Im going adult and young adult. Ill never forget my first time ever going to scrc it was quite a memorable experience.

BACK HOME: My parents are back home again, after being gone practically half the month. I thought they were only going to be gone a couple of weeks, turns out it was almost 3! Maan I cant wait to eat my mom's cooking again. Ive been eating too much fast food ever since they've been gone. It was weird coming home and them not being there. I guess the saying of you dont really realize how much you a miss someone until they're gone is true. Im juss glad they got home safely, with the whole terrorist scare the other day it kinda got be scared of what could happen. Yesterday I went all out and cleaned house; laundry, wax the floors, vaccum, clean the bathrooms, pulled the weeds from the backyard. Yeah it feels good to have a nice house again, its good to have them back cuz we have no groceries in the house! haha

CORE BANQUET: Sunday, we had a core banquet at the pike. We tricked the kids into thinking that it was going to be inside the hall ha. Little did they know they were going to go bubba gumps at the pike. The dinner was good, the food was expensive but the quality time was nice. I remember the first time I went there w/the guys and well didnt get the best service. This time was a little different so yeah good times. Afterwards we did core presentations by the aquarium. That was fun we shared bout our core person and then gave them their little gag gift. I had francis so I gave him this sabertooth tiger toy ha inside joke between him and I. We were suppose to go karaoking but somehow we ended up back at the church and ended up going home. ha

ONE MONTH: Sunday marked the 1 month death anniversary of my lolo, oh man did one month did juss fly by. I cant believe how fast it went by, it still feels like he's there and he hasn't left. All my aunts have seen him at least once, I wonder if he'll come to me. I guess it's one of those thigns were youre not suppose to expect it, but juss let it happen. Its weird though the dreams and things you see after someone dies, and the messages you tend to get from it. My cousins from the midwest sent my parents pictures he too from his visit out here, its pretty d0pe. Especially with my new printer and all, it makes things a lot nicer. He took some captured shots of emotions from some of my family members, wow looking at them feels like it juss happened yesterday.























PHOTOSHOOT: Earlier this month I had met this couple who's getting married in sept. at the vatican. The fiance came in and was getting the last of her paperwork done, anyway so she was telling us about her wedding. Then somehow the subject got moved into her fiance and I found he takes professional pictures! Well the skit committee has been wanting to take like pac modern pics for a while now, so I asked if she might know if he could do it for us. Luckily errthang worked out and on monday we did this whole photoshoot, Im so excited to see the pictures. We took like 4 different shots, casual, glam rock, beach, and then headshots w/them wearing their ypr shirts. Yeah that was fun stuff, photoshoots are fun! I want to do another maybe with the core sometime yay.

NEW TOYS: On Friday I bought myself a new printer, well here's the background my other printer in the family hasn't been working forever. I finally take the intiative to bring it to best buy to get checked out. Unfortunately I come to find out the stupid warranty has been expired since march...agh! I took it home and connected, then all of a sudden it started working again! Crazy! Anyway so Friday, I had all these best buy gift cards from my birfday I decided to get somethign worth. So I bought myself a new printer, actually its an hp c4100 one of them photoprinters, specifcally used for photos. I printed some stuff out and wow the quality of the pictures are so clean. I cant wait for my skit pictures to come in and then print those out too!

SUMMERFEST: This was the first summer in a couple of years where I didnt work summerfest. I went to check it out as a non city employee this year and it was a different feeling. Actually this whole ypr has taken the place of my usual summerfest. Anyway, it was the first year they made it huge. Checked it out and it was juss like silverado days in buena park. It was kinda dead in the day time probably cuz it was hot and stuff. I remember how small it was the very first year I worked it. How we would be there from like 7am to almost 7pm the same day then juss go home exhausted. Then erryear after that it juss got bigger, last year wasn't as bad being all I had to do was watch my pizza booth. ha Anyway its juss amazing how a small idea can expand.


3 more days till rally then its allllllllllll over!

"Wont you give it all to me..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home