Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, June 28

Yeah...Okay, Sure

"And even if you are the last, you're not alone..."

KINDA EMPTY:
It feels kinda of empty not working in the morning. Though it was nice being able to sleep in a little bit before all the phone call. Im so use to waking up by 8am to get ready for work by 930am, that its like wha do I do w/my time. I feel like what I did during my freshmen-sophmore years in high skool when I didnt drive or have a car. Kinda wander around the house trying to find somethign to do. Only this time, I actually can drive and have a car. I remember when I'd get hungry, I'd walk to get something to eat at mc donalds or walk to tower records to pick up the latest cd that juss woudl come out. You know me, if its something I like or want I have to have it the first day its out. The previous summers I'd have to be at work by 11am, so there were times where I'd kind of dread coming to work. Now it's a little bit of a different story. Anyway, yeah I need to start finding somethign to do in the morning time before I go crazy. If you know me, you know I can't still for too long.

IRVINE: Went to the spectrum with francis' and abe this afternoon. I was juss about to valet it, when I realized its a waste to pay for it, when there's plenty of parking in the structure. Bought a book by Padre Pio from barnes and noble. I was finally able to use my gift card that I got from work yay! FOr some reason I hate carrying a whole bunch of gift cards cuz there isn't anyroom in my wallet to keep them. Saw this hurley shirt I wanted to get at pac sun, but it wasn't something I really needed so I discarded that. However, I am looking for a dark blue type of shirt to match w/my denim dunks. Bought jamba juice, at the end of the trip, it's always refreshing to get on a hot day. It was juss nice at least doing something and getting out of the house.

THE NEW ASSITANT: After weeks of not having any extra help in the evening time, the new rectory assitant started today. I felt kinda bad cuz I was late, but oh well things happen. She's one of the leaders of the filipino cursillos daughter. Really cool, laid back, I'm going to enjoy working w/her. Its juss nice having someone to talk to again in the evening time. As much as I enjoyed kinda being alone it gets kinda old after a while. Its always overwhelming in the beginning to learn all the rules and things of the rectory. Tomorrow were going to go on a little tour of the different facilities here at the parish. Kinda show her around and intro her to the different parish leaders, if they're around. Ha I had already warned her bout mrs. doubtfire and her wicked ways ha, that was one of hte first things I had to do. ANd best of all were already myspace friends ha! Yeah, I'm going to enjoy having an assitant!

CORE MEETING: So we had the last core meeting before the transition of the new core. I guess for the core its big deal to them but it's not really much of difference being that they're goign to become peer mentors. At any rate, the st. vincent's room is becoming a little crowded, with the addition of the peer mentors, weekly core meetings for a while are going to be jam packed. Hopefully the same way the weekly meetings are going to be. The new core was off to a good start, planning out activties for the rest of the month of july. As I was sitting at the table it kinda gave me a flash back when I was in hs with the transition of leadership w/the current asb and the new asb. Maan I'm getting old, well not really but its going to be hard to believe imma be 24 oh my!

SUPERMAN SUCKS: I took the risk and went to the cerritos towne center to see if they still had tickets for the early showing of superman returns. Im sure plenty of people are currently watching it as I type right now. Suprisngly, kinda, it wasn't sold out for the 10 and 1030pm showing. I thought I had bought tickets for the 1030pm showing but I guess I was wrong cuz by 10pm the lights were going off and the previews were coming on. Anyway, the movie starts off with superman coming back to smallville. He goes back to metropolis and gets his old job back at hte daily planet he soon finds out that lois lane is engaged and has a son. Lex Luthor is free from jail and manages to inherit from this old lady a fortune. Lex Luthor finds superman's artic hide away and steals some of his crystals to use to create land masses. Superman comes back and starts saving the day. WEll the end goes like this, superman picks up one of the land masses and brings to space to destroy, but ends up letting go cuz of the kryptonite in it. He falls to teh ground and errone thinks that superman is dead. He ends up getting better and doesn't die after all. What he does is goes bcack to lois' to see the kid who ends up being his SON and then small talks it up w/lois. Afterwards then flies off and thas the end of the movie, where you see him flying. It's pretty whack in my opinion, he doesnt kick lex luthors ass or anything. Thas why I said superman sucks. Though you may want to watch it yourself anyway. Most of the people came out of the theatre dissapointed.


7 more days till my birfday!

"I must have super powers, rap 225 thousand hours..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home