Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, June 5

An Eventful Evening

"Of all prayers, the Rosary is the most beautiful and the richest in grace; of all it is the one most pleasing to Mary, the Virgin most holy..."

BUSY DAY:
Yesterday was a crazy, first off I was so tired still from the debut, then having to work all day was killer. I had planned on attending baby jacob's baptism, and well I was real dissapointed I couldnt go. It also sucked working on saturdays again w/no one to talk to or really nothing to do. Most of my work is completely done until Hope comes back to go over calendar dates. Saturday I felt like I was hoping from place to place trying to get errwhurr on time. Ha Im still in the process of learning there's only 24 hrs. in a day and sometimes you cant get errthang done in that time frame. So right after worked I rushed over to the moyas thinking errone was still going to be thurr. Apparently I was wrong, the party was over by the time I got thurr. Aww kawawa meee!

GALA DINNER: WOw I never expected the dinner to be so fancy and poofy. Tons of people there jam packed, I think errtable was filled. I had to go all out and a wear a suit cuz well it was juss that darn fancy. We got there in pretty good timing, shared a table w/the young adults and some camera guy from RTA studios. I told abby I felt like I was a presdential ball or a fundraiser ha. Fr. JOhnny came in and started it off w/his wha I like to call 'state of the parish' address, followed by the opening toast. The band was great I thought, they played errthang from ballroom to salsa to 70's...wow. Dinner was pretty good, I ate a lot, drank a lot wine...yeahhh I had myself a grand ol time!

BIRFDAY SHOUT OUTS:
First off happy birfday to Mother Church, as we celebrate this feast of pentecost let us thank God for another year of church perseverance. Fr. Vic used the gala as analogy in his homily today bout coming together and working together for the betterment of the church. The church continues to struggle, but always rises from it. At mass after communion they sang the spirit song and wow it brought back a rush of memories. I really felt that spirit today. Another bifday shout out going to Mark Poblete, this guy has gone through a lot within this past year. I've only know the guy for a short time but man he's got a lot of strength. Having to face such a difficult uphill battle and yet staying strong through it all. God was totally watching out for this guy thas fo sho. He survived and persevered despite all the pain and suffering. Happy birfday man, may you continue to be blessed in all that you do!

ALL DAY:
Spent the entire day it felt like at church. Well it was pretty much like the whole entire day. ALmost late to mass trying to get the songs to go on my ipod. Didnt get to sit where I normally sit booo...oh well I still had a good seat, but I juss hate not being able to sit in 'my spot.' Lunch at wing stop w/a couple of the kids and jaime, we attempted to get two 35 pieces and wow we almost conquered it too. I think I've tried almost every flava they have over there at wingstop now. The atmoic ones are juss too freakin hot oohh maan, taht was killer. My favorite are the lemon pepper and garlic parmsean.

NEW CORE: On top of eating at wing stop we interviewed and discerned our new core all in one day. Yeah we're crazy youf ministry advisors we are...haha The interviews were long and althrough they got tiring towards the end, I praise God that these kids decided to give their yes to help serve in this youf ministry. Praise God for the many fruits we've blossomed in this year alone...this is juss the beginnig. I know that w/God's grace we'll only continue to produce more fruits and impact more younger people. One of the things taht was said during the interviews that convicted me was when it was talked bout giving glory to God. The question was, 'in your own words what does Ad majorem dei gloriam mean to you? For the greater glory of God.' The respone was, 'if you're serving your brothers and sisters, then you're serving Him, and that puts a smile on His face.' I couldnt of found a better way to put it. Praise God!


Happy birfday church!

"Ill go wherever you may go..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home