Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, May 7

A Month Long of Celebrations

"The Holy Rosary; The joys, the sorrows, the glories of the life of our Lady weave a crown of prases, repeated ceaselessly by the angels and the saints in heaven and by those who love our Mother here on earth. Practice this holy devotion every day, and spread it..."

GOING BROKE: By the end of this month my butt is going to be broke with all the different birfday/confirmation/graduation celebrations going on. I was looking at the calendar and saw all the different events going on. Birfday after birfday going on, celebration after celebration happening, to think too that june is goign to be the same way also. Oh why?! ha Praise God for 2 jobs to help pay for all the different gifts I ahve to start buying. I should start making a list of the different things I need to purchase so it's easier.

BIRFDAY SHOUT OUTS: I have a feeling that I wont be blogging the rest of the week, so I mine as well take care of the weeks long of birfday shout outs right now. Today is my peeb's birfday...yay! We've been peebs for quite a while now, and I must say she's one great intercessor for me. On top of that she's an all around wonderful friend. Our annual once a year lenten fish fridays are the best. She cracks me up w/her jokes and well you can't find a better peebs than that. Next on the list, mel mel, I've only known her geez less than a year, but we've become really close friends. She's has helped out by juss listening, always lending me hand, etc. One of those genuine people that you can rely on to always make you smile. We have the craziest moments together, but thas the d0pe thing about her. THen the last but not least, mr. pablo, who I've become closer to this past year as we've helped out w/the youf ministry. Another great friend, who we've shared some really insightful convos this past year bout people, relationships, life, faith as well as some d0pe get togethers ha! Then there's caroline, my confirmation teaching buddy, who has been such a great friend these past couple years with her warm hospitality and friendship/ Happy birfday to the quad may the Lord continue to bless them, strengthen their faith, and continue to guide them.

YOUF RALLY: Went to SOL youf rally on sat. I was reflecting back on last year on how different the atmosphere was for me. This year was different too, its too bad we didnt get to bring our whole community. I thhink they would've enjoyed it, its crazy last year I thought that was going to be my last year going but I guess not. Anyway, it was good as always, ran into old faces that I haven't seen in a while. Fr. Ed was the main speaker for that day, he had a good talk on vocations. It seemed like that was more less the theme of the rally rather then the Totus Tuus. Then again, it all kinda fits togehter in a sense anyway. We left before mass to get all set up and ready for the confirmation dance. I was already tired by the time we got back...man I am getting old! ha

MAYFAIR KIDS: Ive been seeing the mayfair kids a lot lately. Oh my gosh I saw htem almost errday this week, well kinda. THough they're real cool kids, I've enjoyed getting to know them. I gotta give up to brandon though, this guy is a a real trooper. He's helped me out a lot this week w/stuff at the rectory. He came in on sat. by himself to help stuff all the bulletins w/the parish life form. Tues. he came in along w/some of the other kids. Then sunday, ha I called him and woke him up to go to mass. I left him a vmail and said, 'brandon this is GOd, it's time for you to go to mass and see me.' haha

OLD ENTRIES: LAst week I was reading through my old journal entries and wow talk bout changes. Not to sound dramatic of anything but my life has really changed. Well some ways things are still the same, but juss funny how when you're younger you have this big picture of wha you plan to do w/your life. At one point I remember I wanted to go into the journalism field, become rich have a mansion be making bank! Ha so much for that idea...its cool though God takes our lives and brings us to a totally completely different direction. Its juss amazing on that journey how you look at your challenges you had in your life, those real difficult moments and see how God allowed you get through it all. A year ago during this time of the month so much stuff was going on. Though it was in those moments that God gave me the strength to keep on moving.

CONFIRMATION DANCE: WE had the annual confirmation dance at holy fam last nite. It was real small turn out but it was still fun. The kids who were there seemed to enjoy themselves at least. Fr. Vic came by later on and was dancing w/us for a while. There were these other guys who wanted to grind up on mel and elizabeth that was pretty funny. The pictures, the battles, the food, the music, by the end of the nite I was juss exhausted. They should do something like that at sPv for the confirmation kids, juss somethign to get them going. Spy should do more stuff to get the youf involved in the parish more. Especially when ti comes to the confirmation kids it juss sucks that there's nothing for them to do after confirmation is over. Last year I was dissapointed that after all the progress I had made w/my kids there was nothing to kepe them involved. Oh well, maybe thas why God allowed the move to holy fam happen.



The months is halfway over!

"Let it be, whisper words of wisdom let it be..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home