Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, May 22

Productive Weekend

"A gentle maiden, having sheltered a GOd in her womb, asks as its price peace for the world, salvation for those who are lost, and life for the dead..."

INSPIRING MESSAGES:
The other day one of my student's sent me a really nice myspace message. In fact it was a reminder of why I love teaching confirmation, or juss teaching in general. I think its through those small little messages, that help us remind ourselves of God's love. That God's love is really all around us. Thursday was a crazy day and her little message was exactly wha helped make the day better. Praise God for those small reminders that help us remember God's love and why we do what we do. Errthang given back for His greater glory...+ADMG

STRANGER WEATHER: These weather patterns these past couple of days have been crazy, it gets all ugly and a little cold in the morning. Followed by warm heat in the afternoon and it gets all crazy warm! Then all of a sudden today its cold and its raining! Wha the heck, its raining in the middle of may! The part that sucks is that I juss got a car wash too, I didnt even expect the rain to come. By this time already we should be having warm sunny days cuz summer is almost here! I wish I could juss sleep in tomorrow and listen to the rain drops fall. Thas the best part of any rainy day. When I was younger in elementary skool whenever it rained, I juss wished I could juss stay home and cuddle up and spend the whole day watching tv. Whatever happened to those days?

TEACHER APPRECIATION: Last week was teacher's appreciation day, well it was a week late. Thursday we were suppose to have this nice luncheon, so I didnt bring my lunch preparing it to be something nice. Whatd we end up getting? Freakin albertsons friend chicken w/rolls and salad which had no dressing. Talk bout ghetto, then again look at where the skool I work is located. On top of that our chicken didnt even come in on time, so I ended up having to deliver them to all the primary teachers. One nice thing that came out of it, though was I got a free 5 min. massage. I always like receiving free massages! It was kinda cute then he principal worked w/these 6th graders and they did this little song called 'because I knew you.' Some of the teachers teared up during the performance, it was cute. I bought all the teachers I work with carnations on tueday to show them they're appreciated for all that they do.

THE BLOCK: Friday nite I hung out w/my friend keturah and we went to the block togehter. It was fun, we juss kinda walked around, chilled. Then ended up going to dave and busters to eat, and well I needed a drink so it all worked out. I ran into nicole and kyle over there also! I miss hearing their voices sing for prayer meetings. It was nice to see that they were still together, they look exactly the same though. Crazy to believe that I've known them since they were seniors in high skool. Wow time flies by! Anyway, its juss spending time w/friends who you havent seen in a while. My friend was telling me her brother's friend who he went to hs with, got killed in iraq. I think from gernade or something like that, pretty skurry. Oh yeah I got 2 shirts at pac sun since she had a 40% off discount all weekend long! wooO!

CALENDARS: The fiscal year is slowly coming to a close and Im almost done w/all the different organizations calendars. Now I see why it can be so difficult to do cuz there's so much booking. It seems like erryear, organizations are expanding their calendar requests. Juss too bad there isnt enough facilities to book errone. I spent most of friday and saturday trying to get htem done, and Im proud cuz I have about 3 more groups left and I'm finished! I think wednesday nites are probably the busiest nites at the parish. Thas like the meeting nite for almost errgroup. I love though how easy and convient outlook 03 is. On google they have their own calendar feature, so now you can plan your own calendar as well as add a group calendar. I love being organized ha

SPECTRUM: Saturday, after spending most of the day at work, I chilled w/abe. It was cool cuz him and I haven't really talked in a while. We made this deal, I ended up winning on ebay these 92 jordans, well in return he gave me some dunks he bought in hawaii. The shoes are pretty sweet, they're so comfortable and clean! Hanging out w/the kid was fun, caught up on life, youf min., and juss things in general. Then came back and ended up chillin at house until almost 1am. He intro. me to this song called, 'some will seek forgiveness, others escape.' Its a long title, but the songs by underoath. WOw its a very climatic song if you listen to it, perfect to use in a skit. In fact loc used it in their skit for youf rally, the lyrics are powerful.

SUNDAY: I felt like all I did was eat all day...forreal. WEll I went to mass @ 11am as usual, it was nice to sleep in a little bit. Fr. Tino celebrated mass and it was good to see him again. He had a great homily bout God's love and 3 types of givings...1)thanksgiving, 2) forgiving, 3)self-giving. Afterwards, I went to the swapmeet trying to see if they happen to have the two heart of Jesus and Mary picture frames. Im juss tempted to go to kinkos and get it done myself. Gosh I havent gone to a swapmeet in ages, I remember when I was younger going errsaturday w/my mom and aunties. Ran into one of my students there also, ha no better time then sunday to spend a swapmeet. Passed by abe's house for a little bit, his mom had invited me to come over for his cousin;'s grad. party. So I ate lunch there, a lot of good food, I was stuffed. Came home and then took a nap, which felt good. Followed by el torito in cerritos for francis' suprise birfday party. Which leads me to the next topic...

HAPPY BIRFDAY SHOUT OUT: Being there's a good chance I wont blog for the rest of this week, I mine as well get this done now. Happy birfday to mr. francis mallari, my core member who I advise. Each advisor has their own core member who they're paired up w/to advise. I remember first seeing this guy during how's first praise & worship performance he was dancing and all into it. One of the first members from the youf min. who I really kinda got to know. After my last min. talk on Mama Mary which I was asked to give, I was invited to bjs. Making a long story short, we ended up going to jack in the box. Hiim and jan-michael were the ones who I saw Jesus through after that long hard day. The more I got to know this guy, the more I saw how much we have in common. He's a good kid and I enjoy working w/him. Ever since I became his advisor, I've kinda taken him under my wing as my own. If you get to know this kid, youll see why I see the face of Christ through Him.

CANT STOP: I cant stop listening to this new version of the ave maria. Its on joyces myspace music page. On top of that I have it on cd from when her and noreen sang it. This version ahs to be my favorite marian song hands down. I find myself in such peace juss listening to it. Too bad I dont have a stero w/a sleep timer anymore, otherwise that song would be on repeat. Anyway go check it out for yourself, youll end up falling in love w/it as I have. Sidenote, please pray for youf min. as we prepare to choose the new core group for the next fiscal year.


Monday already!!

"With your grace like the morning..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home