Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, May 17

The Most Difficult Year

"A gentle maiden, having sheltered a GOd in her womb, asks as its price peace fo the world, salvation for those who are lost, adn life for the dead..."

ALL OVER: Praise God the year is officially over for confirmation. We had our annual potluck party, which was pretty crazy, I mean literally it was a zoo. I must admit that I had the most difficult time controlling them. On top of that they pushed it w/me to the very end. However, its not all of the kids. One of the girls gave me a book of the life of St. Jospeh, along with a starbucks gift card, along with a card that helped make my day. ANother girl was like I have a card for you but there's nothing in it, so as I was reading the card, it made me smile. Im trying to get some of them involved w/the youf min @ holy family, juss so they can continue on w/the journey. One of my old students who comes on tues. to help out, brought an old student of mine who was w/me for the first 2 years. He looked so much different now, but he told me he goes, 'now i see wha you had to put up w/ man im soo sorry.' ha its amazing what a little bit of maturity can do.
The Amtrak Aides...



Summer is almost hurr!





"Were all in this together..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home