Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, May 23

It's A Great Thing

"It's such a sweet thing to call God, Our Father..."

WASNT SO MANIC: Usually mondays can be pretty manic, cuz its the start of the week, but this monday wasn't so bad. In fact it was a pretty coool monday after all. Work was cool, no work at the rectory was nice, getting time to take a nap, why even better! Praise God for great beginnings, the days juss keep passing us by. June is coming real soon, all my saturdays for that month have already been booked. Sundays are looking to be that way as well! Crazzzy, we can juss skip to july so then itll be my birfday?! haha

NICE CHIT-CHAT: Before leaving work on friday, I had a nice convo w/the teacher I work with. In fact I was in there for like an hour talking bout juss work and other stuff. She really is a great person to work with, for this being her first year really teaching. My other coworkers are funny too, they come in w/their weekend stories of the things that happened, their drama, and errthang else. Granted they're all older than me, its juss those classic moments we have in the teachers lounge that you cant beat. The past few jobs I've had, I've been real blessed to be surrounded by easy going cool people. Not to mention having a supportive boss to help and guide you along the way.

CHANGING LIVES: I met up w/francis after work and had lunch w/him at mcdonalds. So I was sharing w/him the nice little note ione sent me and we juss started talking bout its such a warm feeling you get when someone thanks you for helping change their life. You feel all good inside knowing you were able to help someone out. Last nite of the youf was talking to me bout looking for big things in change. I told him he cant expect himself to have this huge transformation over. Errone grows at different rates, though your desire should be to grow in holiness. THen gave him the whole analogy of a plant growing and then ending it w/that it doesnt take big things to help you grow, you're growing already.

LULAEY: Last nite at the youf group meeting, I had intro. to them the lulaey song. Its funny seeing people trying to do that action for the first time. They make it look harder than it really is, but its funny. In fact even after the meeting was over some of them were still trying to get it down and learn it. I wanna do a whole action song medley for the youf rally this year, I think thatd be cool. Anyway, lulaley kinda reminds me of when you were younger and youd see girls doign those hand clap games. It would start off real slow, then pick up super fast to the fact you'd juss get lost. Yup lu la lu la lu la ley lu la lu la lu la lu la lu la ley

MY FAVORITE: Now I dont watch a whole lot of tv, but this is one show I started to watch last year that I couldnt stop watching. Yeah it has become of my favorites, well see though if this year is juss as good as last years. I have to hand it to my friend rob, for introducing me to this show! hah ill never that time he called me to tell him to check out this show and that cool guy ryan who could break that was local from downey. I had always wwanted to go to a showing, but well never did make it. However, I got something better, having one of the dancers come to my confirmation class. Greatest day of my life, well not really, ha but it was an exciting day for thas fo sho! Anyway, thanks to youtube.com we can reflect back on those wonderful memories from so you think you can dance season 1. Thanks Fox & Rob!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home