Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, May 30

Appreciated!

"Let us live as the Blessed Virgin lived: loving God only, desiring God only, trying to please God only in all that we do..."

PRODUCTIVE:
Im real excited bout this year's youf prayer rally, most especially w/the skit committee. THe progress we've been making these past couple of meetings have been great. It kinda brings back memories of planning and putting together spirit games. Weve got a super team of youf from various backgrounds ready to collaborate to put together an awesome skit. Ive even been able to reach out to get youf who haven't really been coming to come back. I really do enjoy working w/these guys, they're a fun bunch of youf that all kinda compliment each other. WIth many of them, I've established a personal relationship that has allowed me to help them understand at the same time teach the faith. Stuff like that reassures me more and more that I made the right choice bout coming to the youf ministry.

APPRECIATED: Thursday I received a really nice suprise. Some of the teachers I work with all pitched in and bought me a gift card to starbucks. It was classified week at work last week so they did it to show their appreciation for me. Which is nice cuz I dont even directly work in their classroom. It one of those things that really made your day. I went home and showed my mom and she was happy. I know it may sound repeatitive but I am really am grateful for the people I work with. They're freakin amazing and thas why I didnt want to apply for the IA position at holy fam. You cant go anywhere else and find such great teachers who really care a lot bout their students. Its juss kinda funny how errthang works out, I was sharing w/cherry last week bout why I dont work for stanton anymore. Even though it was such a horrific experience that happened, I still praise God that it happened if it didnt I dont know if I'd ever leave stanton.







SEASON TWO:
Thursday started the second season of so you think you can dance. It was quite interesting to see the array of people who auditioned for the second season. Sometiems I wonder wha makes these people think they have the talent to win? The judges really look for people who have a diverse style of dancing, well at least some of them do. There was this guy/girl who called himself a 'gender chamaleon' who sometimes is a guy, and sometimes is a girl depending upon how he feels. Then there was this jewish guy who tried out haha whaaaaaack! My favorite was the gay guy who got all pissed off cuz nigel didnt think his style of dance was good enough. I wonder wha some of the finalists from last year were saying as they were watching it. There's taht guy michael kim, the popper from new york who made it to vegas, he's pretty d0pe, I hope he makes it far. Watching all the auditions are kinda boring, I juss like getting into the hot stuff where they have the finalists and start paring them up.

ACCOMPLISHING GOALS: I knew friday was going to be a crazy day. There was tons of stuff that was going on and tons of stuff that I wnated to do. The question was whether or not Id be able to get it all done. Work was crazy w/the getting the founder's day program going. Praise God errthang went alright and I wont have to hear the ants go marching one by one anymore. Nor do I have to hear balloon popping to high hopes. I have to admit though it was fun going to the cafeteria to take a break from the normal. After that I came home and then it was off to go to sunset beach, took marc w/me I wasnt sure when/wha time cherry was planning on going. By the time I got over there, cherry was already done cleaning up. What a waste of gas! Oh well, so it allowed me to go home chill a little bit. The Jordans I got on ebay finally came in, they looked a little tore up but oh well. WEnt to kennedy's choir show, it was alright, I enjoyed the other one better. I think my favorite one was the high school musical set in the beginning. I went to support allen, nico, and hara, I think it syas a lot when they see people supporting them. Heck I'd feel good if it was me and I saw people I knew coming out to support me. After that watched xmen 3 at krikorian, action packed Im glad I didnt fall asleep as tired as I was. I knew there was going to be something to watch at the end but freakin had to take marc home cuz he was already in trouble. Sometimes that kid doesnt think...I started to feel guilty on my way home but he needs to tkae responsibililty.

LONG DRIVES: Friday my parents left to oceanside for my uncles graduation, so I had the house to myself on friday. The plan was to meet up w/them over there on saturday. Debating back and forth whether I wanted to go still or not cuz I had planned on going to lailani's grad party. Finally decided to go out there and juss do it, like nike ha. I hate taking long trips bymyself cuz #1, its boring cuz there's no one to talk to in the car, and #2 I tend ot get sleepy. I made it safely, stopped by the mall on the way over to my uncle's house. Couldnt resist getting myself two more shirts at beachworks. The element shirt I bought is freakin tight, it reminds of the japanese sunrise. Chilled at the family party for a while, my baby cousin kai is freakin cute. Went over to lailanis party, had a hard time finding the house, I think I didnt print out the other page of directions. Fun times there, some of lf was there and SOL RH. Fell in love w/ami's singing wow! Left later then I had anticipated, was tempted to spend the nite, but wnated to make home in time for 11am mass at holy fam.

MORE PARTAYING: Sunday mass was great, Fr. Bill's homily was suprisingly short but the message was clear and strong. We must be an example to bring others closer to Christ, not in wha we say, but wha we do. I liked the analogy of Martin Luther King Jr. he was a doer not juss making speeches. Elizabeth's grad party was real fun, good thing abe came to dj otherise oh man it wouldn't of been as fun. Dancing and sweating like no other, meeting and making new friends, eating, and drinking, yup it sure was good times. I drank red bull for the first time that nite, as a result of that I couldnt sleep at all later on. Good times dancing w/marciella too! Im now inspired to check out 24 hr fitness' salsa dance class.




DINNER:
Had dinner at the moyas tonite, it was juss like old times. Great way to close my memorial day holiday ha. With as crazy as my schedule has been I havent really hung out too much w/them so it was fun. Conversations bout weddings, being godparents, jobs, and errthang else inbetween. Jacob is getting bigger and bigger each time I see him. The house looks nice with errthang being done now. Its funny how much something progresses when you dont see it for a while. Anyway, it was fun hanging out w/the moyas it felt like ol times, except w/o me spending the nite! haha


WOoO 4 day work week!

"Isnt she lucky this hollywood girl..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home