Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, June 14

Spirals Spinning

"Sometimes the best art isnt immediately obvious. You might get it or even like it the first time you experience it. But, if you take a moment and give it another try, it might reach you in a way you never thought possible. It's a bold move to see again, read again, listen again..."

I LIKE: I found this quote on the back of my starbucks cup and I think it makes a lot of sense. Its true and says a lot bout life experiences. Often times were hesitant to try new things, our first reaction is very negative. Though I think w/certain things, they require taking risks and deserve second chances. When you listen to music, there are songs may not speak to us right away. Though after having hearing it again, it kinda sticks to you. God speaks to us sometimes in the most craziest ways, but thas whas so unique bout God.

PERFECT TIMING:
There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every affair under the heavens.
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to uproot the plant.
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to tear down, and a time to build.
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.
A time to scatter stones, and a time to gather them; a time to embrace, and a time to be far from embraces.
A time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away.
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to be silent, and a time to speak.
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

THIS PAST WEEK: As I look on the jama juice cup thas thrown in the trash I see this tornado type coloration. Thas exactly how this week has been like a spiral. So many things going on at one time. Getting ready for the summer with graduations, birfdays, and more celebrations. An unexpected crazy thing happened this past week, however well Ill shed more light bout it later on. The skool year is finally winding down, us teachers can hardly wait. Im trying to position myself to work w/one of these teachers I've gotten to know this year. The principal told me that she wants to find somoene who can teach ballroom dancnig to the kids next year. WooO that'd be fun I want ot learn how to ballroom dance, fox trot, and errthang else. Anyway, each week becomes more and more interesting as the weeks go by.

PURIFICATION: I think certain situtations occur for a particular reason. Especially after things go so well, God throws certain wrenches into the mix. Hmm not to punish, no, but to see where we stand. Kinda like the story in Job, after pain and suffering, he still continues to give God his all. Through difficult times God asks us to still continue to come to him. To me, personally, I think its in those times where God is asking us to give ourselves completly to Him. Forgetting errthang else, leave it behind and juss give it to Him. At the same time, God can create beautiful things out of suffering and pain. I look back on this past year and all the different personal sturggles I've had yet, through each one of them God created something great out of it. We can use it for His greater glory or turn away from Him and go our own way. Roses can grow out of thorns if we allow God to do so.

75TH FESTIVITIES: Holy Family celebrated their 75th anniversary this past weekend. What a momentous celebration it was. I remember coming into the church last year and seeing the banner hanging outside the church. In my head I thought wow 75 years I wonder why they're adversiting it so early. Then I began to think wha it was going to be like that next year. A year later here I am...the mass was d0pe. It really shows the diversity and culture of holy family. The emphasis of creating a holy family in every home and I think as a parish community thas wha has been accomplished. Cardinal Mahoney has the most monotnous voice oh my gosh there's no change in tone in his voice. Besides that though mass was real cool. The family day was crazy hot and it felt like working summerfest. Praise God I didnt have to sit there and man the booth all day.

MY IMMORTAL: I know this song is pretty old, but I keep listening to it. Actually it sounds real emo, I know but there's juss something relaxing about this song. Makes me feel real calm and juss chill. Someone shared w/me bout how their's a guy in the background singing the high parts in opera. Everytime I hear the song, it reminds of that movie daredevil. For some reason I can picture myself driving in the pouring rain late at night, while this song is playing. Don't even really have a destination but I'm driving in search for something, or escaping something. All I know is that I like this song, and its real relaxing, perhaps thas why I have it on repeat.

BIG BANG: Speaking of music, I bought the new busta rhymes cd today. I saw it at target and it was on sale so I got it. There's a lot of guest apperances on the CD like rakewon, missy, q-tip and more. Busta was featured in this month's vibe magazine, which the article I still ahve to read. The album is pretty cool though for the most part. The touch it song really makes you want to juss go straight to the club and get buck ha! Buck ha thas gotta be the most dumbest word out for a dance. Buck showing facial expressions that make you look constipated while you dance. Anyway, yeaaah touch it- bring it - pay it - watch it -turn it - leave it - stop - format it.

BIRFDAY SHOUT OUTS: SOme more birfday shout outs to keep the month of celebrations rolling. You know it seems as my 'buddy list' grows so does the birfday list. Anyway, the first shout out going to fred, who has helped me out w/music this past year w/the youf min. Taking time out to help teach them songs for the anniversary and juss help guide them musically. Like I said before I'll never forget my fondest memories of this guy learning bout church doctrine and wha seperates catholics apart from protestants. The second shout out going to noreen, who has a voice like a seraphim. When you listen to her sing its like breathless! THen when you get the whole joyce, dee, and her singing at one time whoaaaaaa talk bout being blown away! This girl is can help turn a rainy day into one hot sunny day w/her bright smiles and cheery personality. I think if she was a carebear, she'd be sunshine bear or cheer bear, always sharing that fun and laughter w/errone. Oh yeah then there's ryanimay also, we cant forget this cool guy w/all the dance moves! May the Lord continue to bless the all of you!

CUSTOMER SERVICE: About month ago when I was looking for something to wear for confirmation I went to the express in brea mall. WHen I went there I think it was one the best customer service experiences I've ever had. I came in, I was greeted and automatically asked if I needed assitance. The associate there who was helping me, was real friendly(no he wasn't gay even though many of the guys who work there are) juss made conversation w/me and juss making sure i was alright. He shared w/me how when he had gone to hollister he had a real bad experience there w/customer service. So from that point on he told himself if he ever got a job doing retail he'd be different. When I went to go pay I filled out a customer appreication job, juss so his bosses know he done a great job w/helping a customer out.

LESSONS LEARNED: When tempted to judge another person in their sin or failing, remember when you also fell and turned away from God in your weakness. Everyone is given the chance to start over, so when tempted to condemn, pray for their conversion/reversion. Yeah something Im trying to focus on learning right now. As easy as it is to throw the first stone over stupid people's mistakes, I have to learn to juss pray for them. This whole thing bout second chances is what God continues to give us each day. Through His mercy and love, each time we fall, he offers us his hand to come back to him. Juss like in the suicide skit, the girl falls through all the ugliest sins, but yet there is God holding out his hands ready to accept us back. God is love and through His love that we still continue to be ticking today. So I guess its a lesson learned, rather then judge/condemn a person for their actions pray for their conversion.


Praise God for mercy and forgiveness!

"Who you know that got a flow this sick..."im done, im out God bless!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    thnx 4 the june bday shout outs. i remember that nite. u prob thought i was trying to convert u, ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home