Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, June 6

Number One

"Lets us love, since that is all our hearts were made for..."

RECOVERING: Im still tired from all the weekend fesitivies. I was tempted to juss call in sick and sleep in and chill. Too bad my dad's retired ha and I cant exactly quite do that. Its always tempting to call in sick being that you dont have to speak directly to your boss. In stanton I was always afraid of calling in sick. In fact I think I've only called in over there maybe twice the most. Yeah thas the nice thing bout workingn for the skool you dont have to directly speak to your boss when calling in sick. I didnt even get a chance to take a nap cuz I was constantly on the go. Oh well there's only two more weeks left in the year I can do this.

SERVING: Sometimes the hard part bout serving is you expect stuff in return. I guess that doesnt juss go w/serving general life lessons. I remember Mother Teresa had a poem that went something like the work you do today maybe forgotten tomorrow, continue to do good anyway. I had a small convo w/rob today bout doing stuff for others. Rarely do we have real serious heart to heart convos but this small was a good reminder to myself. Even though its hard not to get discouraged, bitter, and other dark feelings, we juss gotta remind ourselves that if God can let go and continue to give us life despite the fact were unfaithful then we should be able to do the same. Lesson leanred not to have expectations of anything or anyone cuz in the end you may only set yourself up for a dissapointment. However, as rob told me let that be your cross you have to carry. Offer it up to God and continue to pray for those crosses you have to carry.

KICK OFF NITE: Youf ministry had their kick off nite for the youf rally tonite and wow I was quite impressed. Its funny how God allows things to work out. Last week we were kinda stressing trying to figure out where to hold the kick off being we got kicked out of the hall. The meeting room was too small and st. joseph's center was being occupied. Well God always allows things to work for the better. I called Tito Rudy and he was kind enough to let us have the St. Joseph's center for this week and errthagn worked out. It was great to see old faces as well parental support. The meeting was really fruitful and I praise God for such a strong ministry we have going. Before it all started there was this kid who was playing some praise & worship songs on the piano wow I couldnt stop singing. He even knew Jesus the sweetest name of all song! Totally brought back memories to SH days singing them songs on tues. evening. This youf rally is really coming along I'm excited.

COOL GUY: I took w/me tonite this cool guy named jay, who went w/us to the youf day at congress. Ive been trying to get him to come since freakin march! Praise God he finally came today, so that was cool. We had a interesting convo bout trends and styles of today. The guy is cool cuz he lives near me off of knott and cerritos. Whas even cooler bout the kid is that his birfday is the day before mine! ha I was amazed when he told me, Im finding out more and more people who have july birfdays. Its almost like a straight, you have cherry's birfday on the 2nd, abe's is on the 3rd, then jay's on the 4th, and mine on the 5th! WoooO! Then you have the some more july bifdays the week after w/my cousin, coy, then jennifer, reirich, jei franxis...sheesh its packed w/celebrations! July is an awesome month!

ULTIMATE COMBO: There's this new song out w/kanye west and pharrell called number 1. WOw it's freakin d0pe, talk bout the ultimate combination right there. If you get chance look for it on myspace. I love the lyrics to the song too cuz theyre juss so fresh! I cant wait for the new pharrell album to come out at the end of july. The songs in that album are going to be freakin tight. I cna juss see myself now buying it that tuesday it comes out. Make sure you check out that song and listen to the lyics, it'll bring music to your ears!


11 moe days of work left!

"I'mma FedEx my love and have you sign for my heart..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home