Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, June 27

Sparkels in the Air

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever..."

RELIVED:
After weeks of being at the rectory on my own, with all the madness, a new person will finally be there to help me out. Ah yes, Im quite excited to see her start, I spoke to her over the phone a few times, and she's real nice. I first I felt she was kinda over qualified, being she's juss graduated from ucsb with a degree in sociology but I guess everyone needs somewhere to start. Im juss grateful they finally found someone, being there in the evenings trying to do errthang was juss killing me. Thas probably why I started to feel sick this past week. Work is going to become a lot more interesting within these next couple of days. ha

REGRETS: I had made plans to go back to work for stanton for the summer. At first it sound exciting, thinking Im going to need some type of income coming in. It's only for a month, however the more I started to think about it, the more I began to realize that I dont know if I want to do it anymore. Unfortunately, I can't really back out now being that I already committed. However, so far there's only 4 kids who have signed up, they're looking for at least minimum 12 kids to sign up. Sooo I'm crossing my fingers that no one will sign up and they'll have to cancel. Financially, I think I'll be alright, I get paid in 2 weeks and that'll cover for me for the rest of that month, and most of august. On top of that its not like I wont be working at the rectory anyway. Hopefully, it doesn't fall through, I am grateful though for the opportunity, to come back despite the fiasco of last summer.

LAGGING: Lately, Ive been lagging on the gifts part of it is juss laziness is getting them and the other half is juss procrastination. You know, when you put things off and put them off then it becomes too late, yeah I have a bad habit of doing that. I barely juss gave fred his gift on saturday, and I have boss lady's gift sitting here in room all ready to go to drop off. Then there's like 3 graduation gifts I ahve to get two of them Im going to combine w/their birfday. Then july there's tons of birfday celebrations. Ahh, well with skool being out now I'll have the time to not lag as much ha

FINAL DAYS: Thursday was the last day of skool, I completed my first year working at a skool. I went in to the principal's office on friday, juss letting her know how grateful that I am for her to giving me the chance to work at the skool. In the beginning it was tough, not knowing anyone, not realizing what kind of class I was going to be in, being one of the only few males there. However, I made it through the year and I passed with flying colors. Over the months I was able to adjust and in the end come out making some really great friends. I was telling rob that with errjob I've had, Ive been lucky enough to enjoy the people I work with. The last day was kinda sad, saying goodbye to the kids and hearing, 'goodbye teacher.' At any rate, its been a blast this year. I love working for the skool district, Im still learning how to budget the whole once a month pay check, but I do love getting days off like spring break, winter break, and other such holidays and not worry about having to work.

TOO FAST:
What was it, wednesday I went out to go watch the fast and the furious part 3. It was alright, some interesting life lessons you can come out learning, if you catch them. A couple of the characters from that movie better luck tomorrow are in the tokyo drift. The music is pretty cool, the whole japanese sounds. The drifting and stunts were pretty d0pe, I wonder how mnay times it took them to get all that down. The main character looks almost exactly like paul walker, its kinda crazy. Man I still need to wathc nacho libre and clique, on top of that superman is coming up and im so falling behind on all these movies. Speaking of superman, I so want to watch it late tues. nite. I bet you people are going ot be lining up at like 7-8pm already.

BONFIRE: Saturday was a crazy day, there was juss tons of things going on. Worked all day, taking a 2.5 hr lunch break to eat w/the fam bam. I was a little worried at first then, I was like eh whatever, if mrs. doubtfire can take a 2 hr. lunch then so can I too. So I did juss that, came back and she was like 'where were you?!' I told her I was running errands, ha take that dont mess w/me! This saturday should be the last saturday I'll be working. Thank God, now I can actually sleep in. THough I must admit, Ive been pretty proud of myself, for making it by 9-930am. Anyway, after work went to francis' grad party at liberty, well barely made it to tail end of it. As tired as I was, I felt bad if I didnt go. When he texted me they were already cleaning up, I replied back w/I guess its too late to go now. Then he replies back, you can still come. So being the good advisor I am, I went to support the guy. After that attempted to take a nap then went over to hb for the bonfire. Its been a while since I've been to the beach. Good times catching up w/the cousin.

ACCOMPLISHED: MOnday was a great day, despite the fact it was blazing hot. Ive was able to get out of the way a lot of errands that I needed to do. Like I said, I lag when it comes to taking care of errands, but when I get it started I'm on a roll. Due to stupid sinsues I couldnt exactly sleep in as I wouldve liked to. Freakin got up at 8am! I shouldve juss gone to the gym since no one was online that early. By 11am I finally got ready, went to stanton and took care of some stuff there for an hour. THey have 6 kids signed up so far, oh why?! ha After that dropped off boss lady's gift, dropped of some stories for leilani, dropped off junk at the savlation army, and I was pretty much almsot set to go. Came home for a little bit got ready and I was off again, to best buy and the mall to catch up grad. gifts. Tomorrow I need to get a car wash, its been calling for one for a while now. I love the feeling of getting things down and out of the way.

GRAD NITE:
We had a mini grad. nite ceremony for youf min. I was expecting a lot more kids to show up, but oh well. The set up was cool, made it seem like some what of a real grad. ceremony. I put chairs to the side for all the advisors to sit as my 'dignitaries' ha. Then I shared a small commencement address speech of life lessons. Fun stuff it was! Afterwards we all went to denny's to eat and celebrate. Being the nite was still young, toni, her friend, myself, and my cousin went to drink it up at starbucks and play w/roaches. I so want to a do a photoshoot though, that'd be d0pe.















Yay firework stands are out!












"But does that make me crazy..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home