Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, June 16

Finally!

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly..."

LOST: Last saturday, I had a whole blog entry written, detailed, and errthang. Then I lost it damn it! It was too much to have to rewrite and redo, so I decided to forget about it. Its funny I was printing out some blogs to put in my binder. WEll I labled this blog binder to go from January 1st to June 30th, anticipating it was going to be well a thick binder. So much for that concept, ha I haven't been blogging errday like I use to. Now a days, it's more like I have to force myself juss to catch up w/the people on here on whas going on. Probably not like a lot of people really read this anymore anyway. Oh well, here's my update for the week ha.

SOLVED: I think through errproblem, lies a solution we juss have to figure it out and find it. I also think that through errtrial and difficulty God provides. We juss have to be patient and let God's will be done. Though I do praise God that a certain situation that occurred, is over now. Its that whole trust thing, how much are you going to trust him. Life has its ups and downs, its perks and its dissapointments, I think thas wha makes life interesting. Without it, well life would be dull and boring.

CHANGED: THis past year a lot of things have changed, but a lot of good things have come out of those changes. Change, not the easiest thing to adjust to, but like I said great things can come out of it. So many different things have happened to me within this year, getting a two new jobs, learning the ropes on how things work there. Making new friends at both jobs, first at danbrook, being one of the few males, becoming good friends with my coworkers. At the rectory, well devloping good relationships w/many of the parishoners as well as parish org. leaders there. Its still getting use how holy family runs, but I'm slowly learning errthang. Switching from young adult to youth ministry, it took some time getting use to and I'm still learning and remembering to humble myself, but those kids, I love them. With SH, there was never really any stable youth, but being apart of UTC I found my passion working w/young people. Developing life long friendships w/the advisor team, and sharing experiences and lessons w/the youth there. It'll almost be a year since the switch from sPv to holy fam was made. Who would've ever thought leaving your comfort zone and taking a new risk.

MADE IT: Accomplished one of my life long goals, watching a taping of so you think you can dance...ha kidding, not life long but something Ive always wanted to do since last year. It juss was the timing was never right before. I wont go into details bout the trip, since I did that in my last entry before it got all erased. The trip down there isn't exactly worth all that driving when you really look at it. You do more time sitting and waiting then you do anything else. Besides that season 2 isnt all that great, it's always the first season that makes it worth watching. The trip in itself was fun, the grove, farmer's market, speed, pusoy dos, good company made all the day worth while.

BIRFDAY SHOUT OUTS: A very special birfday shout out going out to my dear friend boss lady. She was like my twin, always loved getting all wild n out. FUll of laughter and energy, she always there to help brighten up the day. She's always has taken care of me, and still continues to do so now. Ive learned so many different lessons from her, juss regarding life and parks & rec ha. Boss lady is my parks & rec idol haha Ill always remember taht first time she gave that talk w/banne at youf alpha season 1 and she was talking bout parks & rec and I didnt even know waht that was until later on ha. One of the greatest things bout boss lady is her kindness, yeah thas boss lady so giving of herself to others. I prasie God for great friends like her in my life. Happy birfday boss lady!


Summer is already here!

"ANd it wont leave me alone..." im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home