Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, August 4

Back on Track

"For the Son of God became man so that we might become God..."

BEEN A WHILE:
So its been a while since I've last written. Ive been wanting to put something in here, but either got lazy or found no moviation. Things are slowly going back to normal, then again what exactly is normal? Next week will be a month, oh man I cant believe a month has gone by already! There are moments where it still feels unreal, I look at pictures and pass by things that remind me of him and it feels like whoa. Gosh where the does the time ago? August is already here, and then soon enough its going to be already september. Life was so much different a whole year ago, stanton, juss stepping in to holy fam., preparing for spirit games, now a year later things have definately changed. ALl in all praise God that well I'm still alive for starters ha and number two, praise God that the people/things I care about are still also still there as well.

CATCHING UP: It looks like Im waay behind on a lot of birfday shout outs, so let me clear my throat. Happy birfday to the following people...abby who was my 11am mass buddy, I'd always reserve a seat for her on sundays during the 11am mass. Therefore she became my 11am mass budddy. Reirich, this guy who I dont see as much anymore, but still is a cool guy. Chie, who I went from seeing almost all the time, to now I dont see her at all ha but has always been one I could talk to. There's heif, who I'm blessed to have as a friend, she's always there to listen. My cousin jay's birfday is on sat, but before that is the other heif's birfday, its nice that we've gotten back in touch after not talking in years. Last but not least on the list is nini, who I cant believe will be first grade in the fall. Wow, I remember when she was only two! Oh yeah a very late but happy congrats to the sooters on their new arrival!

CELEBRATING 30 YEARS: The 17th of last month was my parent's 30th anniversary, wow 20 more years and it's going to be 50! This anniversary though was different then all the others, not because it was 30, but because my mom was burying her dad. It will be one anniversary that will definately be remembered. On the more positive side, my parents have gone through a lot and Im grateful for all the things they've done. May God continue to bless them and their marriage with many more fruits. The family planted a tree in my lola's house in the backyard, its a Nectarine tree, as a rememberance of my lolo. Then were going to add a bench too its a whole memorial thing in honor of his life. Back to my parents, through the difficult moments in life, they've managed to stick it through. They're so supportive of each other, it's great to see what a great marriage is all about.

ALMOST GONE: Summer is almost gone, and its like where did the time go? I was reflecting back on summer of '04 which probably had to be one of my favorite summers. Hawaii and spirit games, it doesnt get any better than that. Man I wish I had the time and the money to take a small vacation. Its amazing how certain people who have no job, unemployed, yet they have the time and $ to go to places like vegas, laughlin, up north etc. geez it really must be nice! My coworkers are suppose to get together before skool starts, but with the way eerrone's schedule is I doubt it's going to happen. Although exciting stuff is coming up, jam nite, youf prayer rally, and more.

SUPRISE: Im putting together a suprise party for my best friend, however it has become a double suprise party for her and her cousin. Which reminds me I need to make a poster for tomorrow too. Anyway, so heif's cousin and I, had planned a suprise party to throw for her 25th. Well heif's cousin's mom had asked me to make it a double one for, so now Im throwing a party for two people who think its for each other. Ha tomorrow the both of them are going to be pretty suprised. There's still a lot of things to get done though, ah I cant wait though it's going to be exciting. Hope errthang goes according to plan though.

LOVE MY JOB: One of the things that I love bout working here at the rectory are seeing the couples coming in and out to get married. As errone knows juss getting married in itself is cool, helping people plan their wedding, gettng the baby steps started is pretty tight. The funny thing is, I see more and more young people around my age getting married. Today there was this lady who came in today, getting her paper work to send over to Rome for their wedding. So there was like 4 of us sitting there asking her questions about it. Man thas gotta be cool to get married at St. Petere's Basillica. On top of that she was telling me how you can see it live too from the internet thas freakin awesome. THen there's a other couple who Ive been working with since march, her fiance was living in canada and then they had to all the paper work to get him to come down here, and so now errthangs approved and they're getting things ready for their wedding labor day weekend. Working at the rectory has become a blessing in a lot of ways. I love my job!

CONTINUE DOING GOOD: Fr. Bill's homily last sat. nite at mass was a good reminder to keep up the good fight. He said GOd challenges us asking what gifts are we willing to share? What are you willing to give? Mother Teresa who continue to serve and give, despite the mass poverty and disease in her country; she put her life in GOd's hands. We have to ask ourselves, 'am I willing to give Jesus loaves and fish of my life? or am I waiting for someone else to do it. Jesus challenges us to give of ourselves and place it in His hands to make a difference. Not to complain but to allow Jesus to work in and through us to make a difference, He will suprise us. WHen we trust in HIm, he does amazing things. When we choose to trust Him, we can make a difference. A difference God needs to change the world. The difference it makes to change the life of the world.

Yay august is here! ha

"Light of the world..."im done, im out God bless!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if it's a suprise party how come you put it on your blog??? hahha haa.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home