Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, August 21

It's All Over!

"There is no more evident sign that anyone is a saint and of the number of the elect, than to see him leading a good life and at the same time a prey to desolation, suffering, and trials..."

GONE AND OVER: Another youf prayer rally has gone and past. The fruits of the labor was amazing, despite the fact there was less kids then last year it was still good. We did a lot more things this year then we did last so it was cool. From the skits, to the living rosary, to the exposition of the blessed sacrament wow. Tonite I was hearing all the kids share their testimonies on youf prayer rally affected them. Its inspiring to hear these stories they share on how God has touched their own lives. There was this one kid who Ive been particually praying for a while now, he's well different. He went up and shared how for a while he's blamed his parents for his lack of faith, but this weekend has changed and realized his parents arent to blame but he is. I know he's growing slowly, I cant force him but in God's time I can only hope.

SKIT COMMITTEE: Despite the long hours of practicing, the tons of text messages, meetings, and errthang else, the kids did really well. I knew they felt proud of themselves as if they accomplished something big, and they did. As I watching them from afar I got this tingly feeling inside cuz I felt so proud of them. Collaboratively, we worked together for months with meetings, practices, and at the same time really getting to know one another. The bonds these kids have made were priceless. I gave them all today miraculous medals, reminding them of their yes they had given and to remind them to stay close to Mary. Its going to be different not seeing them errday, but alas life can go back to normal.


TENESSEE WALTZ: Today marks the 40th day of my lolo's death anniversary. Gosh how fast that time has gone by. Its weird cuz when I see him in pictures and stuff I feel like he hasn't really left. Maybe thas juss his way of making his presence known to me. There are times where I get sad cuz I miss seeing him physically. I miss juss talking to him and watching him. I didnt know this song has do much meaning to my grandparents until tonite. As I was playing the song my lolo told us how this was the song her and my lolo would dance to at the 'club' when he was in the service. At that point I totally had this flash back in my mind picturing how they looked and how things looked. My lola started to the sing the song and I wanted to cry cuz I could juss feel how much the song means to her.

PRAYER REQUEST:
We found out last week that my lolo's brother is in ccu right now, fighting for his life. He got pneumonia on one side of his lungs. I guess he could see my grandpa and his mom. When he sees them he talks to them and when he cant see them he asks where did they go. I know its juss a matter of time know until he passes. I think he's ready to go home and see the rest of his family. I feel bad cuz Im sure he's suffering a lot right now, but I guess maybe there's a reason why he's not gone yet. Here's a crazy story, so when my grandpa was in the hospital my cousin was pregnant. My other grandpa is in the hospital and his granddaugther is pregnant too. I guess wha they say is true, when someone passes new life begins. Please juss continue to pray for my family. This will definately be one summer to remember.

WORLD TRADE CENTER: I watched the world trade center laste nite and wow. YOu walk out of the theatre feeling speechless. Its crazy how all that juss happened 5 freakin years ago! Coming up to the 5th anniversary next month. Im suprised they havent declared it a legal holiday. Watching the movie though makes you feel like as if you're actually there in new york. The beginning of the movie shows how people juss started their day like any other day, who wouldve thought their lives wouldve been changed os much. I remember I woke up to use the bathroom early that morning after it had already happend, half asleep I walked passed my moms room and she told me wha happened but I didnt think much of it so I went back to bed. When I woke up I was in shock. One day no one will ever forget!


Life can slowly go back to normal again

"I remember the night and tennessee waltz now I know just how much I have lost..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home