Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, August 28

Happier Days

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe..."

CELEBERITY WEDDINGS: Charisse and Leo tie the knott, after all the years. Ive always had a feeling that they would end up getting together. I remember when she would use to call me and complain bout him or hear how they got back together then hear later on how theyre not together anymore. Oh goodness, but in the end, they ended up committing themselves to life long journey of love and sacrifice. Its kinda weird seeing him getting married, being he's like 2 years younger than I am. Well that makes it 2 weddings and 2 funerals for the year. Yeah so the wedding was pretty hardcore, after all she had like 1000 million sponsors, I guess if you want people to pay for you wedding, you gotta have them. The thing that would suck bout getting married at St. Philomena, is that there's no asile to walk down. Juss a small steps and then you're at the altar. The mass was nice as charisee walked down to meet leo he was singing this song. They had the bishop along with two of their parish priests celebrate their wedding...my gosh talk bout hardcore.

RECEPTION FOLLOWED: THe wedding reception followed at this korean catholic center, it's a really nice place. They had tables on the left and right, under these huge canapoies. THe food was in the middle between both and the wedding party was at the center front. I dont know if you can picture that but Ill post pictures so you can kinda imagine it. There was like 1000 toasts, well nto really but it seemed like it. One from the parents of the bride and groom, ones from the maid of honor and best man. The nice thing about the wedding reception was there was huge amount of space to dance. I think it wouldve looked nice if they had in the evening and it was all lit up with lights. OoOooh! The dj was real good, played all the ol skool jams, which totally brought me back. I learned how to snap my fingers and do the whole lean wit rock wit it ha...I shouldve taken off my shirt and did it in my white tee! ha!

BACK TO 56k: The stupid internet was down once again, so therefore I had to result to 56k! Oh man I was only on it for like 20 min. and oh how I do not miss thee! Its so as ever and the only you can really do is juss chat. DSL is so much easier and faster, especially when you're trying to watch movies or something. Maan I literally had to wait forever for the video to stream. Since it seems like technology continues to be evolving and advancing, I wonder how much longer they'll keep 56k dial up around. At any rate, I guess its good as a back up in case my dsl goes out again. However, I am getting pretty irritated with att & t dsl, I think I want to switch to a different provider.

SELECT ALL: Fr. Johnny had a great homily yesterday with a great ending message. He shared that greatest gift God has given us, is the free will, being able to choose Christ if we want to or not. However when we choose anything contrary to Christ, we are not choosing Christ, but rather what we want ourselves. Then continued one to state that many people have complained that is hard to be a catholic, adhering to the norms and values of the church, following such things confessing your sins to a priest etc. He gave the analogy unlike a 'buffet' where we can pick and choose what we want. We have to choose to accept the teachings of Christ as a whole. I didnt realize but this weeks gospel is a continuation from last weeks, where some of the discplies
found it hard to believe that Jesus is the bread of life. Therefore, many of them decided to leave Jesus and go back to their ol ways. The question Jesus poses to us is, 'are you going to leave me too?' Are you going to leave me too cuz you find it hard to follow the teaching of the Church, are you going to leave me too because you find it hard to confess your sins to a priest? It should be our prayer though, that we respond the same way Peter did when he said, 'Lord, to whom shall we go, you have the words of eternal life.' The simple fact is that if we hang on to Jesus in the midst of difficulty in practicing our faith, Jesus has the words of eternal life. He'll be there for us. The challenge is to believe and accept that Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist. If we realize the simplicity of Jesus then we can allow Him to be in our joys, sorrows, and every part of our lives. He then ended it w/this analogy, most of us 98% of the time are always using microsoft word. When we go to 'edit' there's an opition that says 'select all' let us choose 'select all' when it comes to our faith.

VICTORIAN TEA: YEsterday some of the kids and me had to help with the victorian tea yesterday. It wasn't exactly the way I had planned on spending the afternoon, I mean I even missed my work bbq that I REALLY wanted to go to. However, one of the ladies threw the 'we sponsored utc for their rally' card so in a sense we were kinda obligated to help out. I didnt mind except some of the young ladies who were probably granddaughters of these ladies were a bit on the 'bossy' side. Its like that song, 'Im bossssssssssy!' ha we had to help serve and make/prepare the different boogie dishes for these ladies. In a sense this what it probably felt like to work at a restaraunt ha.

VIDEOS: One of the kids from the skit committee uploaded some the video clips from the skit from the rally. Watching these videos brings back so many memories of practicing and practicing and more practicing. However, at the same time watching them perform I couldnt help but feel like a proud parent. Yeah it may seem a little corny, but forreal, after working several months with these kids, you cant help to feel like a proud parent after all their hard work. Oh yeah here's some clips of peeps getting 'hyphy' at the nini er I mean plaza wedding. Fun times!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Summer is almost over!

"Snap yo fingers..."im done, im out God bless!