Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, August 25

Reunions in Heaven

"Charity is the sweet and holy bond which links the soul with its Creator: it binds God with man and man with God..."

HAVING A BLAST:
Im sure heaven is juss having the biggest party ever right now. My lolo's brother was sent to heaven at around 5:30pm this afternoon. After a week of suffering and pain, he got his wish to die at home. Even though I never was really close to him, I do praise God that i was given the opportunity to at least see him and know who he was. He always seemed like a kind, gentle, and patient man. He was the one who first came to america, the one to first join the armed services, the first one to step forth and take the risk of a new life. Its because of him, my family is where they are today. I know he lived a great life, cuz he hung on all the way to the tender age of 102. My mom was saying that before he was past away he had a dream that his wife, who juss past away in october, came to him telling him, 'were ready for you now.' I say heaven is having a party now cuz their whole family is reunited once again. Im sure after years of not seeing each other physically, they're all together now partyin it up. On top of that he's with my lolo as well, which makes it even better. Please pray for the comfort and healing of their family as well as mine. Eternal rest grant unto Julian O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and and all the souls of the faithfully departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

THE VALUE: You tend to realize the importance and how precious life is. I dont think I've really ever contemplated suicide. Of course, the thought has crossed my mind before, but not to the point where I entertain the thought. On top of that, not only the value of life, but the importance and value of family/relationships. I do praise God that through my lolo's passing, Ive been able to rekindle some of my own personal relationships w/my own cousins. Life is too short to be upset and hold grudges, there's so much more to live for than that. Too bad not errone sees that in the same lime light as I do. There's so many different coincidences between my lolos and his brother's death. For example, they both died on a thursday, except my lolo's was early morning and his brother was early evening time. I know I kinda went on a tangent for a min. but its crazy how things go by so quickly. A part of me wishes I could juss be there right now to take pics juss to see how/what its like. Maan even if it was juss a glimpse of it, that would be awesome.

FAMILY TIME: Spent the afternoon with my cousin today, before she goes back to ny for skool. Man thas gotta be hardcore doing dental skool learning bout molars and all kinds of teeth junk ha Anyway, we went to lunch at chilis tried this new chicken sandwhich with onions along with other crap. It wasnt that bad at all, in fact I ended up finishing up my whole meal. Afterwards went to the westminister mall and walked around, picked up a gift for the nini wedding. I remember always driving to the westminister mall before going to work to have lunch w/rob then going straight to work right after...ha those were the days. Decided to stop by the cemetary and visit lolo. From there went to get jamba which killed my stomach for almost of the rest of the afternoon. Maan never get that tropical awaremess or something like that, youll be aware of whas going on inside of you for the rest of the day. ANyway, im plan a trip to new york again in oct. thas the plan at least. A nice weekend get away would be nice again! Imma miss her when she leaves again.


Please continue to pray for my family!

"There's not a star in heaven that we cant touch..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home