Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, January 22

New Post, New Year

"The most successful innovations are the ones that we stop noticing immediately. We often don’t appreciate the things we’d least like to give up..."

LAGGING:
Ive been meaning to put up a post on here for a while now but well I've been lazy and lagging on it. Sometimes there juss isnt enough time in the day, however a part of me is glad there isn't more hours in the day...you know cuz juss some days feel longer than others? Yeah a lot of different things have happened so far. Not exactly to me, but to errone else-it's only been what 3 weeks into the new year? Geez, the months juss fly by dont they? Looking back it feels like New Years was so long ago. Maybe as you get older the days and times seem differently to you. Anyhow, moving on to bigger and better things.

ENGAGED: Im not sure if I mentioned previously, but my best friend is engaged to get married. Probably the word that stuck out was finally...I knew it was only a matter of time before it happened. So I figured it was either going to happen real soon or it wont happen at all. Anyway, her and her fiance are getting married at holy fam, on Oct. 20th. Pretty cool, cuz in a sense Im kinda helping plan her wedding. Well juss w/the marriage preperations at the church, but still its kinda like planning your best friends wedding ha! I'm excited for the both of them they recently bought a house before christmas out in lake elsinore so they have tons of things going on for the both of them. Congrats to them!

WEDDING BELLS: Mike and Lyn lyn celebrated their marriage 2 Saturdays ago. It was small and nice, it was weird seeing Fr. Kevin and Fr. Johnny con-celebrate the mass together. Then Fr. Johnny made this real awkward comment that I thhink made many of us look around saying, 'uhh umm...' The reception was at the Garden Seafood buffet, I told myself Id never go back there after one incident I had...ha hence there I was back there again 6 years later. Then from the reception we all partied it up at the Sutra Lounge in Costa Mesa. First them there and it was d0pe. Rare occassions do I really enjoy myself going to clubs and bars but that time was real fun. Luckily I had enough energy to take reirich back home and get myself hom as well.

WEDDING PLANS: It must be wedding season or something cuz I've had people call me left and right over the past week bout wedding plans. Fr. Vic already has his calendar set with wedding appointments when he returns. Last tues. I think it was, I checked my vmail and I had freakin 6 vmails! Never have had that many at one time, the most is usually two or three. There's one lady who was irritating me cuz she's called more than once switching her wedding times. First 12 then 2, then changed it back to 12 and then wanted it at 2 again. Too bad the 2pm slot had already been taken by that time. Even though meeting w/the couples and helping prepare for one of their biggest days of their lives is fun, it's real tiring.

YOUF MIN: The youf min went back into session after a nice 2 week break last mon. At first I was trying to figure wha the heck I was going to do on Mondays but it was nice havng it off. LAst week it was great seeing errone back in action again. I kicked off the new year giving a talk on St. Paul and listening to the voice of God. There's so much potential with these youf, its amazing how much growth you see in them. My prayer is that they really do take it the word of wherever they go. That the talks they hear helps nourish the seeds being planted inside of them. There's always somethings Id like to change but its all in God's time and in His plan. Im juss glad to see that in our second year, we're still going strong.

CELEBRATION OF LIFE: There's this guy who I didnt really know, but knew who he was. I've seen him a couple of times and thas how I know who he is. Anyway, after battling an uphill battle with cancer for the past couple of years, he past away this morning. WHen I read about it on a myspace bulletin I tripped out. Why? The guy was only freakin 25 years old! He served in army reserves for a couple of years and probably had tons of things he wanted to do. Never imagining that his life was going to be cut short. The more I started thinking bout it, its not a coincidence he passed away the day before the infamous roe vs. wade anniversary. Goes to show the value of a life, the value of a person, how every person deserves the right to live no matter how small or big they are. I've been so blessed with so much that wow I pray to God that I live long enough to accomplish things that I would love to do. Eternal rest grant unto Erwin O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon Him. Amen.


Please pray for the right to life and for one of the youf's lolo

"Ill be there wheneever you call..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home