Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, May 16

Becoming more

"Children should be loved for the love of Him who created them, and not for the love of self nor of the children..."

REGULAR: So I think blogging is coming back in style again. Rob said its like when boba was in and then it went out and now its coming back in again. Uhh okay, I guess so? Ha Anyway, I like how errrone is blogging more frequently again. I tend to forget to check people's blogs errday like I used to but its cool reading and seeing what errone is up to. Can I juss say that Im glad this week is over? It wasn't a long week but it was juss a busy week...I think as you wind down to the end of the skool year its becoming more and more busy and tiring. THinking about summer juss gets me tired already.

OPEN HOUSE: Thursday we had open house at my skool, and in fact it was the first open house that I've been to. The past 2 years it's always landed during Holy ThurSday, so I was never able to go. When I found out this year it didnt I was happy cuz I knew I could be there. I put together this cool slideshow of the all the year's activities using my imovie I tried to upload it to youtube but its 6 min. too long boo! It's really cool cuz I had the kids talk about some of their favorite memories of this year was. THe last half hour the teacher that I worked with had to leave so I was there by myself and I had parents come up and talk to me so it was cool experience. AFterwards, some of my friends from work went out to catch up at Fridays. This year has been so incredibly busy that we haven't been able to catch up were all in different grade levels so it was nice catching up and stuff.

COWORKER: So theres this coworker I don't really like too much at the skool. He's the BIA for my grade level and I guess Im juss irritated cuz he takes like a full hours lunch and I dont think he's subtracting the time on his time card. WEll I dont know for sure but im 98% sure he isnt. Were only suppose to take 1 15 min break and thas it. This guy takes his 15 min. during the recess on top of that sits in the lounge w/us during lunch and takes the full 45 min. lunch break! Agh!! PArt of it is the grade levels fault for not keepign him busy but Im sure he knows hes only suppose to take 1 15 min. I want to say something but I dont know how to say it and part of me wants to rat him out only cuz I really dont think its fair. The other part of me says forget about it cuz there's only 24 work days left and he wont be around next year cuz of the budget cuts. However it juss irritates me and I get irritated when I see him. Agh!

BUDGET CUTS: You know waht sucks is our stupid Govenor. It's really sad how education always seems to have struggle. Our skool district sucks too for laying off so many people at hte skool level and not at the district level. We have 3 assistant superindents for an elementary skool district of 9 freakin' skools! Goes to show you how much they care about the people who work under them. They're cutting all our health clerks to 3.5 hours a day and cutting out all the BIAs, IAs, as well as libraians. Now tell me if you think thas fair?! Whas sad ot me is that people dont value education. Where would you be w/o one? Its through education that a person learns how to read and write, add and subtract. All I ahve to say is where would you be w/o an education?

DISASTERS: Crazy stuff happening all across the world this week. What about that earthquake in china? Wow 10,000 lives gone juss like that. I remember when we had the northridge one back in 94 that was intense! My pool was juss swishing water left and right, my dogs couldnt stop barking ahh earthquakes are scary good thing we haven't had one in a long time. Then that cyclone last week...I was reading something bout how their govt. wasnt letting aide come in to their country to drop off food and water. How stupid is that...then the cali supreme court overturned the ban on gay marriages. Ellen announced yesterday on her show her and her gf were going ot get married...yikes!

STIMULUS CHECKS: So I had thought I was going to get mine last week...you know direct deposited into my account. Yeah not so much. I guess I should be expecting a stupid paper check in the mail at the end of next month oh why?! This year I didnt get a refund so obviously I didnt put my routing number on my return. However, I did have the IRS do an automatic withdrawl from my account so youd think they'd be able to do the direct deposit. I guess not, I even tried to call and the stupid phone lines are busy! I have to email my boss to see if she could find out since she did my taxes for me. Its so much easier having your taxes prepared then having to do them yourself ha

PAPAYA DANCE: I learned there was this new craze happening called the 'Papaya Dance' its really simple and its kinda funny too. In the PI they made the army do the dance. Kinda like when the 'ocho, ocho' was in or the 'spaghetti dance.' The funny thing is there's no words to the music for the dance. The music is pretty catchy too! Ha maybe I can learn it and teach it to the kids at work for PE or something thatd be funny!


Yay a 3 day weekend!

"Somewhere over the rainbow way up high..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home