Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, December 17

Today ill get back my regular computer all updated w/cool programs and what not! woo im excited!!! PRaise GOd for people like antonio. TOday is also the last day of all of our holidays programs @ work! yesss! Yesterday was a pretty eventful day. i dropped my mom off @ work this morning, then went to class to take my final to end the semester. I wanted to return my books, but the window said be back in 20 min. i left cuz i didnt have 20 min to spare due to prior lunch engagements! I depoisted this check and got some $$ to meet up w/the la mirada guys to eat lunch @ carl's jr. After lunch i had gone home since i had a little bit of time to spare, it was raining like no other outside. It was sleepy weather today, i felt like calling in sick today too. I didnt though of course, im too scared to call in sick! I went to work, it was pretty kinda kick backish type of day. Both of my supervisors were out, so i was at ease to do things the way i wanted to. I like that feeling of kicking back, talked ot reirich pretty much all work day. I had to wrap some candy and pnuts then tie them, for the senior holiday luncheon. Then i had to put some chairs in the theatre dressing room. i got off work @ 6pm, then i went home to eat. I finally updated my confirmation classes grades and stuff. But then when i tried to print it, i found i had no ink left in the cartridge! ahH! I ended up going w/kuya to the cerritos mall to start his xmas shopping and to continue w/mine. i thought i had my list w/me, but i didnt. i dont know where it went...oh well. We played this guessing game in the car, it was really hard!!! man it took me the whole trip home from the mall to finally figure it out. From inside the mall till we almost got to my house, he took the long way too! I come home and end up going to my best friend jays house to drop off a "house warming" gift hahaha. Left there @ 1030, then i was talking ot john or jeanne on the phone for a while. We had a nice little chat bout how exciting and fun it was last nite @ the soratorios. SHe said she couldnt stop talking bout it at work today. I had to tell her when her finals were cuz i guess her instructor never told them. She's always an enjoyable person to talk to in person or on the phone. I was snapped @ earlier online but someone else. i was simply only asking questions, i think the person got fed up w/me or something. As i was bout to take a shower,i learned that the wind mustve knocked out the hotwater. i go outside in the rain try to reheat on my own, though i cannot get it to work. Im the type of person who has to shower in the morning and evening. Anyway, as i weigh out my opitions i end up going over to my grandma's house to shower @ their facility, so i get in my car and drive over to riverside to use their shower. hahaha jk no im exageratting again haha. Actually, they only live around the corner, so i walked over there to shower. It felt so nice and relaxing too! I juss finished eating this sandwhich, my mother makes the best sandwhiches. i know this person who hmm i should say is straight out dumb. it sounds mean, but this person is doing stuff now, that isnt healthy and i think the person should seek help. I mean of course ill pray for the person, but this also person is also doing to seek attention. I mean why else would the person advertise what theyre doing, but yet tell people to leave them be...ahh these people need GOd in their lives they need to learn how to trust in him. OH well theyll do what they wanna do though..."I'm an angel, that can't soar, can't fly And I imagine the Lord knows why..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home