Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, December 16

wow, where do i start? there's juss sooo many thoughts running through my head right now. I dont know really where to start. Well i went to mass of course then i had gone w/aj to trader joes after @ the cerritos towne center. Ive never been there before, its quite an interesting store. I was able to get a lot of xmas shopping done there. I jusst have some more here and there that ill need to finish up. its 1am already and i have my final which i have yet to study for today. After tues. then i think im freeeeee for a while woo! We had a "fix computer" session today @ my house. Antonio and mizike came over, mizike had to get a hard drive and sound card put in. I on the other hand, had to get a whole new operating system put in. Well cuz of the time, antonio juss took my computer home to work on it @ his casa. Which is a lot easier for him cuz he has all the necessary tools for it and stuff. Aela called me @ like 5 pm asking me to help them sing cuz they were low on singers. So antonio and i, went the velasco house to practice the regular xmas songs. After we felt comfortable we headed over to this one house to sinnnnnnnng. It went really well, being we didnt have piano and only the geetar to work with. I think we all did really well, so from there we went to the soratorios. I think being there was the grand finale for the evening. Many people were touched tonight, you could tell the Holy Spirit was truly in our midsts that evening. We all kinda chilled for a while, talked here and there, did a little this and that. We prayed and ate before we started the prayer. Then we had the "PRayer to GOd our Father." I never done that prayer before nor have i heard so it was quite interesting. We prayed the Rosary but instead of praying to MamA Mary, we prayed to GOd our Father. Its like the same as praying the regular rosary, but instead one Our Father @ the beginning of each decade its a "Hail Mary" then instead of 10 Hail Marys, its "10 Our Fathers" Then we say the Glory be then Angel of God and some other prayer @ the end of each decade. So after the prayer, we had some entertainment in honor of Banne's birfday. We finished the rest of the songs, but the girls ended up doing it w/style and rythym haha. it was one of those "oh what a nite." Then we had some polynesian dancers go up on stage to "shake it fast." hahaha It was soo much fun, kuya, pops, best friend jay, and arch(dotn have a special nickname for him...yet.) went up there to on stage to bust a groove. The cool thing bout the caroling, was well i forgot to mention this previously, but reirich brought some friends from his church to come carol w/us. They were pretty cool people, (hurr reirich i mentioned them as you said i probably would.) IN fact it was d0pe cuz one of them here name was jocelle, well during the 2nd half of the caroling she got down w/the rest of the girls. haha she helped them "rock the party" haha IT was really nice, cuz banne said she was coming back to prayer meeting after a couple months of not being there. i got excited when she made the announcement, cuz shes a major asset to our community. This weekend a lot had gone on i think...to me i see it as a weekend of "preperation." A way to really prepare for Christ's coming and how else to do that better then do spend quality time with "Christ centeted" people. I felt bad last nite, cuz francis hit me up and told me they were gonna eat @ the block for tom's birfday. Well by the time he called me, i was @ the cerritos towne center w/mizike. I told id see what i would do, he kinda tried to make me feel bad. BUt i mean i couldnt drop my plans juss for them. oh my its 130 and im still not done! haha anyway, i didnt go and iwasnt bout to bone out on mizike either cuz thats messed up. PLus they always make plans last min. so thats there fault too @ the same time. they cant expect me to drop wha im doing juss for them. Also the drives too long anyway from cerritos to the block...man! its like going to the bay area from OC haha jk im exagerrating. So my search for formal flava goes on...i have a back up plan i juss got ask a couple of people first. Reirich is getting antsy to read this entry for tonight...it was really cool how he said this tonight: " rangeles122: i never got to thank you for allowing me to go caroling with u guys and inviting me to prayer meetings. It has truly been a blessing meeting all of u. I know God did this to me for a reason. and I really needed it. I'm thankful that uve welcomed me to ur community. So THANK YOU." that was coo, it made me feel good. So this past weekend was all bout friendship...which i juss found this quote which made a lot of sense bout myself and who i am today. "the quality of ur life depends on how you love the things you do how you do the things you love." Im very grateful for my community and i wonder a lot where would i be w/o them. Especially tonight, it felt like this is gonna sound corny but its true...it was like one of those happy xmas scenes you would see on tv like in the "brady bunch" or in a soap opera. Being around errone tonight, made me feel happy, made me think how my big family kinda use to be and how were so far apart of being like that now. WOw this is especially long tonight, well i must get rest for a long day tomorrow...pray for me please for my final! thanks! thas all i can think of tonight. OH wait since im on the subject of bonding and stuff, i was listeining to this one CD i burnt and the song "Graduation" came on, a song which was dedicated the class of 00(which was the year i graduated.) i was like wow, how quickly times change the song made me feel sad too. I almost lost my whole entry for tonight, i got scared! i wouldve been pissed if i did! oOOh! "Through the years we all will be together..." im done...im out God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home