Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, May 18

"Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix..."

I saw the matrix reloaded last nite, as im sure errone else did as well. ANd if they didnt see it thurs. or fri. or tonite, then for sure they'll watch it tomorrow. The movie was quite interesting, if you havent seen it yet, stay to watch the previews for part III. The vocab. is really huge in the movie, so there were some words that were too complex for me. haha We watched it @ the krikorian theatres @ the downtown mall. If you go into the christian book store inside the mall, they got coupons there for free popcorn.

So i watched the oa singers tonite, my sisters final choir show. For the most part it was good, i like the last show of the year cuz its the pop show. They sing and dance to all the popular songs people know. There's this one kid who is juss overrated! forreal forreal My sisters group did this earth, wind and fire medley using the songs, 'lets groove tonite,' 'september,'after the love, and 'get away.' It was funny cuz the songs reminded me of fred. haha They did that song by krik franklin, revoultion and that was tight too. I was totally feelin the no more drama one too. The girl who sang 'only hope' had a nice voice. Then they sang Bohemian rhaposdy was quite interesting. I always think of that song as a suicidal song for some reasno or like a depressing song.

At the end, mr. hoshi their choir director sang to the seniors that song friends are friends forever. Then the seniors sang their final song, the graudtion song by vitamin c. That was the same exact song we used for my graduation 3 years ago. In fact i think the song was dedicated to teh class of 2000. They had a emo finale w/slideshow of baby pictures of all the seniors. For some reason my sister has no puso cuz she wasnt crying. haha she said all those peopel were drama queens. haha Geez its hard to believe its gonna be 3 years since i graduated hs. haha i remember i cried at our senior breakfast for some reason. haha Thas when we had our slide show and some good food.

I wonder if those kids think they'll all be friends forever, like theyll always stay friends. I use ot think that too back in hs. ha look it now, i hardly even see or talk to my hs friends. Im curious to see what errone will look like at our 10 year reunion. To see what they made of themselves and what not. I dont think ive really made anything out of myself since hs. Hmm made new friends, learned new things blah blah blah. anyway this entry sucks ha i cant think of anything else to say. Juss recently i added somethign to my bloggin style, can you guess what it is? First one to tag the tagboard w/the answer receives in all expense buffet treat in vegas...haha sike


I have only 14.7% of body fat on me, wow! haha

"You too might be,Overjoyed, over loved, over me..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home