Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, September 12



"I'd rather live in His world, then live without Him in mine..."

ahh! my entry got erased! jovei said i had to put this on my blog since seh did me a favor.

i, jason fish, have a secret. all those times i said i didn't like emo, i reallllyy do. i listen to it secretly..yes, you heard me right. i am a sad emo kid with feelings. i only put up a front to defend my emo king status. emo rocks like a mother.

Can you believe i out 1028 miles on my rent a car and it had 0 cuz it was brand new when i got it! haha

I continue to pray for the families who still grieve in pain. May God give them comfort in their time of need.


Gail says imma groupist, whatever that means...haha

"I rock so much ice, you need shades for a closer view..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home