Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, April 13

"The man who teaches himself learns from a fool..."

YOu know i forgot to mention from yesterdays entry bout my event on sat. So we had our 26th annual cottontails spring egg hunt at work on sat. Man it was jam packed wit people, well i guess its not suprising cuz all of the cities events are jam packed. The day went by pretty fast, cuz once the egg hunt is over errone bones out. The set up didnt take too long but i was juss dreading to get the day over with. I really didnt want to work, but i said, 'ill lift this up for the peeps who aint got a job.' Those 12' tables are really a hassle to curry out to the purk. Especially dragging them on the grass! So i was thinking my gosh, the weight of this table itself must be something close to the weight of the cross Jesus curried. It was in a sense kinda an eye opener.

Anyway, the kings came out brought the kids and supported the event. Big ups to them cuz it made my day seeing them. Too bad they had juss missed the crazy egg hunt. The kids enjoyed themselves though on the moon bounce. Elijah ha had hurrd time getting up to the slide purrt only cuz errone was juss boucing around. Ha i gave the kids the vip treatment and walked them to the front. Then when it was ahulana's turn i saw some girl say that she had cutted cuz i juss kinda stuck ahulana in front of someone. Then i went back and i had made ahulana go to the very front of the line. Ha i said, 'ahluana do you want to help other kids get inside?' She said yes, so i said to the volunteer, 'She's going to help w/the smaller kids.' Haha i give my fam bam tribe only the best! haha

Ha it was funny they had this whole little area for pics w/the bunny. Well they had bought palm plants from sams club. So we decorated the whole little area w/plants, i said to my director, 'oh this is like palm sunday all over again.' hahah He juss laughed. The whole area when it was finished really looked egyptian like. Praise God that nem was able to do the backdrop for me. It turned out really nice. I guess during the egg hunt a couple small kids got trampled on during the first age group. See no purrents were suppose to be inside the egg hunt area. Well thurrs always those dumb people who dont listen. As a result some of the smaller kids got trampled on.

I had the hurrdest time waking up this morning. I really didnt want to go to skool or work today. I wish i actually had spring break this week rather than last. Stupid skools for not making it that way! Im sure they only do it before easter so that way they dont have to hassle w/people not coming to skool due to religous excuses. Having break after easter is juss so much better, cuz you dont have to worry bout waking up early the next day. Most skools are actually out this week! Gosh dang it!

A good thing bout today is that my sister's accident well the other purtys insurance are now accepting liability. Praise God! A while back ago they werent going to accept responsibility for the claim. Even when it says in the police report that its their fault. Finally theyve come to terms, and have put an offer up on the table. I think my parents really have no choice but to take it. Im sure theyre not going to want to make the offer higher than it already it is. We'll see wha happens.

Work was real chill today, i finally had cleaned up my classroom and refixed some of my boards. Ive been so busy/lazy during my free time @ work that i ahvent bothered to fix them. So that's taken curr of. Im hoping that my boss will approve my two days that ive requested off. The only reason im kinda worried cuz the two days are near each other. One is for next wed. and the other one is for the 26th. Im suppose to meet w/Fr. Don,( the pastor of St. Luke's) w/charisse next wed. To work out spirit games details and wha not. THat would be real tight if he's charasmatic and he wanted to make the opening mass charasmatic! I found out at last core group meeting that Fr. Engelbert(fr. angel) wasnt charasmatic. I had always thought he was.

Had a good convo w/my aunt tonite. It was good times catching up and discussing world events and family events. Its hard for me to talk to people at fam bam events cuz i dont relate to their world and they dont relate to mine. Its like mixing secular into the religous life. Though i had an itneresting talk w/one of my cousins. We were talking bout religon and she told me her ex bf who is fallen away catholic now ingelisa cristo told her that she couldnt be saved cuz she's catholic. I guess he wanted his son(my godson) to be baptized in their church. But my cousin didnt want that, Praise God she baptised him in the one and only true church. When she told he had said she couldnt be saved i was laughing. I told her actually its more less the other way around.

Alright well thas it for today, wow yall must be liking these short blog entries. Ha i guess i havent too much thought to put into them lately. I get blog lazy i dont know if you get like that, but i get it a lot! Thas why sometimes my entries are short cuz id ont feel like typing a whole lot. Anyway, one moe month of skool left. Ahh! I cant wait! HA i was watching the simpsons the other day and homer was telling lisa gambling is okay cuz its in the bible. She asks, 'where at?' He goes, 'umm somewhurr in the back' hahahahaha i was busting up!


So much to do, so little time!

"Well she's got a hotty body, but her attitude is potty..."im done, im out God bless!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home