Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, July 23

Determining God's Will



"Therefore with mind entire, faith firm, courage undaunted, love thorough, let us be ready for whatever God wills..."
 
You know, im really feelin and enjoyin the saint book the tribe called king gave me. It makes looking for daily quotes a lot easier then having to fish through websites. Wha makes it even d0per is how they theyre broken up into catagories in alphabetical order. From abortion all the way to zeal. Its a really cool book and i love it! It'll help in so many different ways and occassions, especially in teaching confirmation next yurr. PRaise God for great holy books!

Anyway, so ive got bad news, unfortunately i wasnt able to find any hall to rent out or use for the dance-a-thon. I was really counting on using the hall @ work thinking if worse came to worse theyd let me use it. Well my boss told me wed have to fill out all the paper work and blah blah blah.  On top of all that my supervisor is now responsible for the hall rentals so id have to work out through him and etc. etc.  it pretty much left me saying, 'oh whY?!' I dropped by St. Polycarp after work and talked to the pastor thurr bout thurr hall and he said its too busy on sun. they have masses back to back on sundays. Another closed door...

Within the past week, we've been getting a lot of closed doors in regards to finding a venue. So i sturrted to think it must not be in God's will that we have this dance right now. At the same time i was also thinking, wha if God's way of saying to keep going and not quit. To persevere and to keep trying the same we did in searching for a spirit games venue. In the end God provided,a as always. Its interesting the way God directs things at times. Sometimes He really throws those curve balls into your plans that leave you scratching your head. Especially when it comes to ministry work. Ive got 1 moe place im going to check out and leo is going to find bout using interfaith possibly.

In the mean time ive gotta juss offer it all up to Him. As always He will provide, these next two weeks are going to be hectic. 2 major work events 2 weekends in a row, 2 huge Christ-Centered events happening these next two weekends. As the infamous saying goes, 'Let go and Let God,' which can often be the hardest thing to do. Surrendering errthang up to Him and letting Him take curr of it. Not trying to take curr of it on my own, but let Him help me to take curr of the things i need to do.

My other half or more less my partner is gone for the next few days. She flew to new orleans for a small break. Being she was gone, praise God myron was thurr to help me w/a difficult decision in regards to purrking. Hurr was the dilemna either pay $15 for a parking attendant for estimated maybe 3 hours maybe murr to take the $5 for purrking. Or have a lot of 100 spaces barricaded for us, still having to pay for the $5, but wont have to use purrkng attendant. The catch is whatever spaces we dont fill up we gotta pay the $5. So thurr was a lot of thinking and sketching out to do. Myron and i basically came up with were pretty sure  we'll get at least 100 currs. Id rather $5 for any extra spots, rather then lets say $30 for 2 hrs we dont need the purrking attendant for.

Looking at the youf rally flier from this yurr i didnt realize how many other groups that we were left that we hadnt invited to spirit games. I had counted bout possibly 27 different groups. So once i get the contact list of thurr leaders, im going to contact them and see bout getting them registered and ready to go. Ahh so much to do, so little time, the thing bout all this is trying to keep cool and not stress. I juss gotta continue to pray and keep myself spiritually in tact. Hopefully ill be able to reach those leaders and they'll come out.

Yesterday at work i had skurr, we whur at the purk playing as always. Well when it was time to come in, i realized two of the girls whurr missing. I sturrted to freak and then i sturrted to freak even murr when one of the girls told me that they saw the girls walk into a curr. OH man i couldve had a hurrt attack cuz i was so skurred. I kept praying that nothing bad was going to happen to them and that thurr mom picked them up. 4pm came when the program ended and thurr mom hadnt show up, so i figured okay well maybe thurr mom did come and get them.  For some reason though i sturrted to feel a small sense of calmness as if the Holy Spirit was calming me down. Assuring me that errthang was gonna be okay.

They walk in this morning into the room and i asked wha happened ot them. The girls told me thurr mom came to pick them up. That thurr mom told me that she was picking them up early, which wasnt even true. The mom never even spoke to me bout anything. PRaise God that nothing bad happened to them. Praise God that they didnt hurt or lost. I was real skurred cuz one of the girls is autistic too. So today i made sure bof of them knew not to go anywhurr w/o talking to me first. Ahh

I went over to burr and boss lady's house tonite to watch that movie 'a perfect score.' I rented before but wasnt able to finish the movie. Anyway, so i was watching w/burr and it was pretty funny.  Bout these HS seniors from different ethinic backgrounds and different classes stealing the answers to the SAT. In the end building a friendship and not needing the answers after all. Unrealistic movie, yet it was pretty funny and interesting too.

Holla Back!

archNME: you almost climbed it Fish! much props to you though for trying. i guess a fish is just ment to swim, not climb
haha thas funny, i guess youre right arch, were meant to swim not climb.

Fred: dont worry friend, mike shuld hav video of me as Spiderman, yes!
Agh you should post it on your blog

angie: re: burr--yeah, i totally agree with you on that one. LOL.
Agh no you agreed w/me the nite when i shurred it w/you...haha dont hate now!

burr: agh that's stupid cinderella story!!! haha
Agh shut up and leave me be!

cheskee: "little shop..little shop of horror" JASON..ISDA..you're back!! how bout that sweater huh? hahha..it's mine...forever!! ahhaha...just kidding!!
Yes im back you should sing fo me the welcome back song. 'Welcome back, welcome back, welllllllllcome baacck!' haha

JasON Rockz: can some1 teach me how to get as popular as you guys haha? 12922 visitors, im lucky if i have 12, n a lot of fan mail 2! neway i would like 2 intro myself 2 the blog community, dang what a plug
haha were not popular at all welcome to the blog community! Can you imagine wha my hit counter would be if i sturrted when i first sturrted my blog 2 yurrs ago?!

JasON Rockz: im pretty sure i tagged this before... a long time ago you probably dont rememember... wow long post i feel like i'm blogging in ur tagboard
haha naw youre not blogging juss keep taggin though!

burr: agh i hope u end up getting stanton place!!
I didnt get stanton place, times to drown our sorrows with brownie burrs!

burr: agh now u find the tickets!!! hahahaha. agh u need to have 'special event' to pay for spirit games!
Agh i know! tell me about it oh why?!

burr: agh move stupid tag board up foo!!
Agh leave it be! itll go back up automatically

mikeTM: we need our own server to post ALL hawaii pics... we gots the madd pix yo!
Forreals yo, whurrve you been youve been like MIA since weve gotten back

mikeTM: congrats to your parents! thats a cool pic of them!
Agh thanks! thas thurr wedding pic

burr: agh i hate predictable movies! esp those ones that are soooo unreal!
Agh yes i know

burr: agh my head is in hawaii oh why!?!?! agh thanks for the fun weekend friend! haha
Agh me too i juss wanna go back thurr! agh thanks for fun weekend...hhaa

burr: agh i'm back now haha
Agh who churrs

Fred: which vocation r u called?
I wish i could answer that question for you cuz i dont even know myself

j'me (4rm-HOJ): hmm did u bring back any souveniers for me? ahha j/k u must hav seen a lot of ABC stores huh? hehe i know i did wen i went there (when i was going to 9th grade (in 2002))..anywho God Bless my brotha!
ABC sturrs are all ova the place in hawaii. I spent a grip on souveniors even a lot for myself! yay!

j'me (4rm-HOJ): hey watsup?! hehe whoah finally ur back home in the mainland of the U.S.. congrats to ur parents...
Yeah im back home but i still need a couple more weeks off. Thanks for your thoughtfulness!


15 more days till spirit games! 

"Slow motion for me, slow motion for me..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home