Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, December 1

The Damage Has Already Been Done...

"Have patience with all the world, but first of all with yourself..."

First off a very special happy birfday shout out goes to my rosary buddy arisa. I told her its cuz of her stupid state it put bush back in the office! agh! Well arisa's birfday marks the last of the november birfdays for the month. Maan it must be hurrd to go to a skool and sturrt brand new. Well go to a whole new envrionment and sturrt fresh. Though its also good in a sense, cuz it challenges you to step out of your own comfort zone. If that were me sturrting out fresh, oh man I think I'd hella struggle. I struggle w/even juss small changes as it is. Anyway, ms. angaco, hope youre birfday was filled w/God's love and blessings!

Second off, today murrks the two yurr anniversary of makeitclap! Can you believe we've made it through another yurr?! Wow, thank you all for your support to the makeitclap foundation! We couldnt of made it this furr w/o your contributions! For all your generous support and donations, I should make a 'the best of makeitclap' book for yall! Juss a little something, something to show my appreciation for all that you do to keep makeitclap going! And to you, makeitclap thank you for listening and juss being thurr errstep of the way!

I want to thank you all for your support and prayers these past couple of days. Its been hurd not having transportation. So many questions that I've been asking God, juss out of all people why me? Though the constant thought that's running through my head is, 'I shouldve juss went...' See, my purrents had juss gotten back from thurr weekend vacation on sun. so we were all going to go to mass together. Being that I was going to stay anyway for choir, I told them I'd juss drive myself. Agh! Though if I had juss gone w/them and picked up my curr, I'd still have a curr to drive. Yet, there is no point to dwell and dwell and dwell, its over with.

This whole experience haas been juss like up and down rollercoaster. UPDATE: I got a call this morning from the LA sherrif's dept. telling me my cur was found in norwalk. At the time they called, I was on the phone w/jennif. The past couple of days, errtime the phone would ring, I'd hope it was the popos telling me they found it. So, my mom, aunt, and I get down to the place and well, wha can I say. They did a good job of attainting thurr goal. I wasnt so lucky, they took EVERYTHING inside, leaving NOTHING behind. Even my skool parking pass, rosary etc. etc.

They smashed the front window, poured wha I think is my blessed oil all over the interior of the curr. Physically errthang under the hood looks okay, though thas juss looking at it. Im juss saddened by the fact nothing was left behind. Yeah, take the cds, but cmon why take the bible and errthang else. They screwed up the igintion cuz they hot wired it, wha else cut the wires to the alarm. :sigh: so wha now? Ive handed the curr over to the insurance and theyll take it from thurr. I think theyre gonna try and salvage the curr. In the mean time, I'll be driving a little rent a car. Dont know yet, if were going to get a new curr, if so it wont be anytime soon.

Check and see for yourself...


They smashed the front windshield...


They took the front and back license plates


Obviously, they took the stero


Its about to crack...


Errthang inside the trunk is taken, though it wasnt very much


Someone mustve been hungry...


I think they poured out all my blessed oil


The front plates are gone too...


Ah ha! evidence!


Im still confused bout this one...298 miles and yet full tank of gas still?!


So there you have it, whas left of my curr. Of course, praise God it was found as errone said, theyd find it. Praise God now I can stop wondering and worrying whas going on w/my curr. The sheriffs found at around 8am this morning. Im juss real curious who took it and why. Im juss really sad bout my stuff being taken. Most importantly my bible and some of these irreplaceable cds, maybe it can still be found? On a more positive note, praise God nothing like my laptop was in thurr. PRaise God it was still in one piece and not burned.

Had household last nite and I'm kinda glad I went. I really didnt feel like going last nite, but the spirit was moving last nite. It helped me to juss surrender errthang and wholly give it all to God for the evening. Its fun being around those guys anyway, juss messing around and the constant jokes at each other. PRaise God for being able to be fed again spiritually. Praise God for reirich taking me and jordan bringing me home.

I had went to sPv early yesterday morning to talk to fr. kevin. He apologized it happened and it told me i think its only been the 2nd time its happened. Im going to go back tomorrow, to show him the pics and tell him they need to put some type of security in the purking lot. Afterwurrds, Fr. Paul intro. me to one of his augustian priest friends who was visiting for the day. Really nice priest, he took us out for coffee and donuts across the street. Ha its kinda funny hanging out w/priests.

Praise God for work for theyve been really accomodating to me these past few days. It helps to know that your work will support you. One of my co-workers offered to help fundraise to get me a new curr. It felt really good beign so blessed to be in such a healthy, loving, supportive work envrionment. Its not a coincidence God placed me whurr I am today. My coworker told me today, God has a reason for errthang. Which is true, juss wondering why this happened. Whas his reason for this, really...:sigh:

Confirmation was really good tonite, we attempted to sing 'the voice of one calling in the dessert.' One of my kids invited me to go to her choir concert on fri. nite. I think I will go and support her. I got another student added to the class tonite which now makes it wha 28 kids. We sang 'O Holy Night' and one of my girls lead it, she's got a great voice. ALthough I was kinda saddened by the whole curr thing, they managed to churr me up. With them juss being themselves acting all crazy and stuff it made me laugh. One of the boys kept waving kinda like calling me over thurr. He'd say, 'jason, jason, jason i gotta tell you something...i go over thurr then he laughs and telling me i was juss hot.' ha stupid. THen jerel calling me mr. isda ha oh my, even though they can be the most difficult to handle at times, you gotta love them, really. Come to my class one tues. and youll see why. Praise God for them!


Mr. Xzibit, can you PIMP MY RIDE?!

"Ave Maria Gratia plena Maria Gratia plena..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home