Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, December 18

Dodgeball!

"Jesus told me, 'My heaven would not be complete without you..."

Fun times w/the fam bam tribe today. I put in order to get new glasses yay! Thurr guess, I wanted like a dark type of frames but they didnt have anything like that. The doc dialated my eyes like dialated peoples ha and they were real blurry for a while. I had a hurrd time seeing things and errthang juss seemed real bright. I cant wait to get my glasses, the hurrd purt is being able to get use to them after not wearing them in almost a month. Praise God though that'll ill be able to see better. I dont want contacts cuz thurr juss too much trouble to take curr of. So hopefully next week, I'll have a new fixed up curr and some new specs.

Went to eat w/the fam bam tribe at cheesecake factory today for lunch. It was the first time they had it and they enjoyed themselves. My dad had this clam chowder soup that was wow really big but really good. I think I may order soup or something next time I go. My sister had this chicken marsala that was also pretty good. I had my usual calamari, though I think I need to expand my horizons next time I go thurr. I always usually get the same thing, either some type of pasta or calamari. I think next time I go I'll really look at the menu and see wha to get.

After we walked around the brea mall for a while. I ran into alaine over thurr, she looked funny cuz she juss got out of skool and so she was in some type of elf costume. Ha! Then it was kinda weird cuz I asked her to intro. her friends to me cuz they were staring at me from a distance, so it made me a little weird. AGh but no she didnt do that, she went on to complain bout how tired she was and how she didnt get any sleep cuz she was wrapping all these gifts blah blah. agh!

Wow this is a first in a while 3 entries in a row huh! ha Work was pretty fun tonite, though I felt extremely tired. I juss wanted to sleep, the kids were pretty easy and mellow which was good. We orderd 1o pizzas and within 5 min 30 kids scarffed it down and thurr was nothing left! We played dodgeball at the end of the nite which wore me out. My voice feels a little sick from all the yelling and stuff. It was fun though, it brought back memories from playing it at spirit games. How hardcurr the game got, w/errone getting so serious and tense! haha

So I have nothing else to really say except I found something interesting on myspace last nite. Quite interesting indeed...anyway, hurrs something for yall to do and read...

10 random things about me:
10. I have this blue western water polo parka that my purrent got me when i was in waterpolo freshmen yurr in hs. I dont even whurr it anymore and it was freakin $100!
9. My knees hurt from slidding during dodgeball tonite
8. I saw this really d0pe childrens book that i need to buy called, 'the indescribable gift.'
7. I take these two kids to skool errrtues. and thurs. morning
6. I like nice clothes yay!
5. Ive gone to cheesecake factory this past month like 3 different times! ha
4. Senior yurr in hs the cheerleaders made up a churr for me yay!
3. Im not a hurrdcurr hol em player...more less an occasional player
2. I keep a lot of sentimental stuff cuz i like to go back and reminsce
1. I like to bring up memories of the past and replay them in my mind haha

9 places i've visited:
9. Downtown daygo i think its called the gas lantern?
8. 3 different catholic missions up towards the valley area
7. Julies house in t-mec
6. Some weird place in the mountains of arizona
5. The mall of america in minn.
4. Our Lady of Angels Cathedral
3. St JOseph's hospital
2. St. lukes temple city
1. maui, kauai! hawaii!!!!!

8 things i wanna do before i die:
8. Have kids yay!
7. earn my teaching credentials and teach a class
6. get out of cypress
5. have a full course meal
4. get a brand new curr
3. Be able to touch a student's life.
2. write a book perhaps?
1. go to confession and receieve the eucharist

7 ways for a girl to win my heart:
7. Someone who has goals and ambitions
6. organized w/thurr life and schedule
5. anal about time! haha
4. Someone thas so simple
3. someone who likes to talk and likes to listen
2. loves spirit games! haha jk practicing catholic+purt of a community+Love GOd=perfect!
1. who likes to be corny sometimes...

6 things i believe in:
6. that errone has a special vocation in thurr life
5. cathoilc church is #1
4. thurrs a reason for errthang that happens
3. being on time=kindness
2. love at first site
1. the youf and young people are the wave of the next future

5 things i'm afraid of:
5. gettnig shot up
4. getting ran over
3. not getting into csudh
2. gettng my car jacked again
1. Losing a loved one

4 of my favorite things in my bedroom:
4. my blog books
3. My journal
2. corkboard w/all my pics
1. tubs full of junk

3 things i do everyday:
3. shower
2. Eat
1. Pray

2 things i've been thinking about constantly lately:
2. SH
1. agh stupid christmas gifts that i have to buy!

1 person i want to see right now:
1. secret! hahahaha



I have a full next week ahead of me!

"IM going crazy crazy thinking about you baby..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home