Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, December 17

Presents and Presents and More Oh My!

"Celebrate the feast of Christmas every day, even every moment in the interior temple of your spirit, remaining like a baby in the bosom of the heavenly Father, where you will be reborn each moment in the Divine Word, JEsus Christ..."

I really need to start picking up on the shopping again. I think I need organize whurr I'm going to get each gift. Praise GOd skool is over now, so maybe in the mornings I'll use that time go shopping. Yeah, I think I'll do that this way the malls and errthang aren't as packed. Agh then I have to wrap all these gifts. I remember 2 yurrs ago, jeanne wrapped all my gifts for me. Ha that was fun cuz she enjoyed doing it haha

Agh, thurrs always traffic down valleyview in the mornings. It takes me forever to get to skool after I exit the freeway. I dropped off the two kids to skool in the morning, then went on my way to skool. Its kinda funny dropping them off cuz I feel like umm a parent, dropping off thurr kids. 'Okay now kids be good, listen to your teacher, and play well w/others! Dont forget to finish all your lunch too!' haha Thurr good kids, its funny listening to them converse bout skool. Brings back memories of being back in high skooool. High skool one of the best times of my life...ha

So I dloaded ringtones to my phone but I wanted the real ones w/the lyrics to it. Except I guess it doesnt fit for my phone or something? AGh so I had to settle w/the ones w/o the lyrics. I had dloaded like 4 different tones, took me a while to figure out how to retrieve them all. Once I figured out it though, it was fun I juss wanted to dload more. I have Jesus walk, My boo, lovers and friends, and confessions. I need to get a new celly, mines all jacked now. JOhn told me those razrs are whack cuz theyre all looks, not too many special features on them. So I think imma wait and settle w/wha I have until the nokia flip phone comes out. Hopefully it comes out hurr in the US.

We had our city wide annual christmas purtty yesterday. The food was catored by the mad greek, their chicken is really good. I love getting together w/the whole city, including city council, and all the commissioners. Stanton is a really great city, juss cuz errone is so friendly and easy to get along with. Especially our city council, they're d0pe, it's rare to find a group of council members who get along so well. Our city council does thurr job in looking out for the good of the community. I guess thurrs a brand new home depot that opened the other nite in stanton. THen we have so many other places opening up, its amazing how fast the city is growing.

So we did our secret santa gift exchange, I bought this smores kit and target, It was only like $10, so I thought it was a cool gift. Well, our gift exchange is always the one whurr you can steal it and trade w/others. Errgift I got yesterday was jacked from me! Agh! I had first this real nice skillet, that was taken from me. Then I took someones nice champagne and champagne glasses, and well that was taken from me. So I ended up w/this am/fm wrist radio, well that was taken from me too! agH! In the end I ended up taking the City managers gift, a shrek 2 dvd! ha! Dang he gave me the guilt trip for that one though...haha fun times!

This past week has worn me out, w/all this dance coordination w/the kids. Its frustrating cuz some of them arent paying attention and juss messing around. THen I get upset and then ahhhh praise God though I have some really good parents, who have been so supportive in all my programs. It makes me feel special ha yeah sounds corny but it means a lot when you have such supportive people of your programs. By next wed. after this whole thing is over, I'll fee a little more relaxed. ha

I finally checked out the new city hall at buena park. Its nice, but ehh errthang is too spaced out. YOu could get lost trying to figure out whurr to go for certain things. On top of all that, I didnt like how no one greeted you when you walked in the door. No sense of hospitality thurr at all. Well the only reason I had gone thurr was cuz I had to life scan fingerprints done. They do that for all people who work w/kids. Its a high-tech finger print scanning system. THis is like 3rd time I've gotten it done. Its so funny cuz thurr was this guy thurr who looked familiar like I had gone to hs with him. Turns out it was him ha he told me he thought I looked familiar too but forgot my name. HA which is funny cuz I forgot his name too.

After work rushed home changed, then went to get pizza for my kids @ little ceasars. Those $5 for a large one. Freakin aye, I went thurr to pay for it and they didnt except cards!! OH man only check or cash. Wha places dont accept debit/credit currds now a days?! So, I had like $12 cash on me, bought 2 of the 3 then had to go and get cash at the murket then go back and get the pizza. Sasha and I combined classes for that nite I didnt realize how big her class was compared to mine. It was coo though we had an abuduance of food like we did on tues. THis time mostly junk food and pizza.

Aftewurrds I was sitting in the office chit chatting w/errone in thurr. We were talking bout the purrties in our class and I was telling chris and gabe how my tues. class has the best purties. I tell them all its potluck and then they bring all kinds of good food. I remember last yurrs how we even had lechon! haha yess! I dont like having junk food purties, I like having real food ones! Its funny cuz whatever left overs I have, I always bring it up stairs w/me. haha

Please pray for a couple of my coworkers who are having a difficult time right now. thanks!

Okay well its time for another edition of...

Holla Back!

Gerri Skeen: Camarae Casillas has just passed away. My daughter and I knew her from cheerleading. She was very sweet.
Wow, I didnt no she had past away, thanks for sharing. May her soul and all the souls of the faithfully departed rest in God's mercy and love. Im sure she was a very swe3t person. Its okay she's a lot happier now!
Bro: gud pm,bro.HH 2nite,plz brng food n drnkz!

Agh, no were not in the same stupid household no more
Fred: lets go to vegas, friend! gambling n eating yes!
Agh yeah we should go to vegas like real soon!
burr: agh that was long blog, i think i'm dizzy, haha! i hope u drive blue curr forever friend hahahaha!

Agh thurr now you and quit bugging me bout bloggin! and no im not going to drive blue curr forever yess!
burr: agh take me to cheesecake friend! what about me!!? haha

Agh okay lets go to cheesecake factory friend and get you fat! haha yess!
burr: agh finally you blogged! you're alive! HAHAHAAHAA

Agh I finally blogged...im alive alive alive forever more...haha
burr: agh u never blog anymore friend! it's like u feel off the face of the earth hahahahahaa!

Agh I blog now yay! agh im alive friend i didnt fall of face of teh earf
crispy: hi

Hi crisp!
monica: what an inspiring entry mr. jFish.. you're awesome good luck on them exams! ..gonna be praying for yah!
Hey thanks for your prayers! im not awesome, you are! Ü Praise God!
burr: agh get into csudh friend haha!

Agh i know friend!!
burr: whoa it's been a long time since u blogged friend!

Agh i know friend...well no need to worry anymore!
Bro: HH 2nite at ur house. ur in charg of da food n drinks. thnx n God bless!

Agh read 1st response to your tag
j'me (hoj): 2 Peter 3:14 - Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Amen!
Fredster (beta): agh, dont sue the Church, it wont benefit u. jus be happy with an apology
Agh to sue the church is shaddy friend
Fredster (beta): agh, "note to self". pay $1
Agh $1
Jon: i dont know why the song isnt playing... ur blog is either really popular... or its that theres too much loading on ur site taht the song forgets to load... maybe geocities is just being shady

I dont knwo either, how bout you look into it and fix it for me?! haha yay!!! thanks!
burr: good thing u read the article! totally touched my heart!

I know friend...it touched my puso too
john: iPod...you know you want it! =)

Yeah I know, I would love to have one! WHy not get me one for christmas?!




AGH! i dont like this tagboard on the bottom! someone fix it!!

"I am, the one you denied/Brushed off every time I tried, but I'm alright..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home