Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, January 7

The Terminal

"An Act of Perfect Acceptance to the will of God unites us more to Him than a hundred other acts of virtue..."

So hurr I am its about 617am and Im in the terminal waiting for my flight to board. This will be the first time that I'll be flying indepedent like on my own! Its kinda exciting, going and exploring to different places on your own. I kinda like this whole traveling deal, makes me want to see whurr else I can go to. Praise God for wireless internet wOO! I barely got any sleep last nite cuz I was too busy in that 'agh' chatroom. I figured that I'd juss sleep on the plane or something, I havent anything to eat either, but its coo im not real hungry anyway. My blog song, 'ave maria' is playing, which probably is a reminder to pray before I take off. Thurrs so many people going aboard for this jetblue.

Praise God that I wont be in a hotel, that Ill have a nice comfy home to be in while in the nyc. A friend of mine who use to teach SRE is letting me stay w/her while down thurr. She's a really friendly person, who was always thinking of others. So yesterday morning, I went over thurr to her sister's work to get her number. From then I tried to keep calling but no one picked up. And I still had no hotel accomodations yet and the cheapest rate was $91 a nite. Well I have to drop off some fliers @ polycarp for work, so of course I make a brief visit to the Blessed Sacarment. After coming out I called her and she picked up woO! Praise God! So from thurr I was able to sort errthang out and wha not.

Anyway, I've been craving for the longest time a california burrito. I dont know why I juss was, so for lunch I decided to statisfy that hunger and pick one up. THen you know how that is when you eat something you've been craving for, it juss tastes soo good. I wonder if thurr gonna have some type of albertos over thurr in new york. Imma have to try a new york cheesecake and see if tastes like new york! haha Im excited to see wha kind of food thurr gonna have thurr. I remember that morning I woke up early in hawaii and walked ot get breakfast. Ha I felt like a longer but it was nice.

I made this clam chowda at work yesterday. I saw the recipe on the foodnetwork on sun. so I thought I'd try it out. Despite the fact I didnt taste it, it looked pretty good. Errone else said it was good so I guess it was. So you gotta pray that not only that I have a safe flight, that I dont get sick over thurr or come home sick. Thas the last thing I need right now is get to be sick. Im juss praying for healing and that I'll be okay. Even though its suppose to be cold over thurr.

SRe was real good last nite, I had to take over for another class so I had two instead of one. We sat thurr talking bout the tsunami and wha type of message we can learn from it. Then I related it all to repentance and really living each day like its last. I gave them a scenario that if fr. came in and told errone that the end of the world was on sun. wha would they do. They all agreed that they at least try and stop whatever bad it is thurr doing. So then we related to the message from isaiah in matthew 3:1-3 the whole voice of one calling in the dessert.

How its a new yurr so we should do wha we can to really prepare the way of the Lord inn our daily lives. Then I told them to journal wha it is that they would try to change, whether it be swearing, stealing etc. etc. Afterwurrds, I told them now that you know what it is you need to change, God's going to hold yall accountable for trying to do so. Then they were all like, 'hey you tricked us!' haha It was a good productive class we had last nite, its nite those whurr I wish we had more time.

Well I should get going now, cuz thurr bout to board the plane! Once again pray for a safe flight and I shall see you when I get back next weeK! woOoo!


new York hurrrrr i come!!

"I want to in the city that never sleeps..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home