Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, December 30

Happy New Yurs-Part I

"When you are excited to impatience, think for a moment how much more reason God has to be angry with you, than you can have for anger against any human being; and yet how constant is His patience and forberance..."

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Put together spirit games! hahaha Went on a victim of his love retreat, gone to 330, did a consecration to Mary, drove to soo many different places.
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Hmm I really dont make new yurrs resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yeah, jaymee did! ha
4. Did anyone close to you die?
no, though, there were a lot of deaths this past yurr
5. What countries did you visit?
Agh, never left the US friend
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
A lot more patience...
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Oh maan there are too many dates...so let me sturrt them off...
Aug.7-wOOo! first eva spirit games! yess!
July 5-my 22nd birfday purrty cuz it was juss bomb
july 28-i dont think its the exact date, but its the date i have on my blog when yfc went gold babeh establishing yfc in all 50 states!
july9-burr and boss ladys wedding!! it kinda reminds me of a soap, whurr you have a couple who youve watched grown up on the show and theyve been through it all together then they you watch them finally get murried and youre juss so filled w/joy
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
buying my own laptop i guess?
9. What was your biggest failure?
not pushing myself academically as hard as i should be
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
hmm not that i recall
11. What was the best thing you bought?
my dell laptop yay!!!
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
burr and boss ladys weddinng yay again!
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
we wont get into that one...
14. Where did most of your money go?
food, bills, gifts
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
going to maui for the first time! spirit games lss
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
yeaaaah! errsher, luda, and lil jon
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? way happier
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter
iii. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you would have done more of?
Worked out & studied ha
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
eating out
20. How will you be spending new years?
agh probably juss fam bam stuff
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
not really, however though...hahaha
23. How many one-night stands?
0 zip zerro
24. What was your favourite TV program?
new york undercover, always made sure i woke up in the morning in time to watch it!
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I dont hate...
26. What was the best book you read?
wisdom of the little flower, the gift of faith
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
visionaries
28. What did you want and get?
a brand new lap top
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
a cinderella story! hahah jk the passsion & therese
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
well i worked till like 5pm w/only one kid, went to 515pm mass, then had a big birfday celebration w/my friends and fam, even had a dj and errthang so i turned 22
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
buying an ipod hahah
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
a touch of brown
34. What kept you sane?
receiving the eucharist, daily mass, confession,
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
well i didnt like him to begin w/but later on i found him pretty tight...kaneezy and errsher but i always liked him
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
war on iraq
37. Who did you miss?
spirit games committee
38. Who was the best new person you met?
id love to say alaine cuz she's new but shes not the best person i met hahahaha dont have a 'best'

What an interesting day it was today, filled with wow suprises...Last nite my little cousin, the babeh in the fam bam turned 7. Geez, its so crazy to see how quickly and how fast they grow up. It feels like juss yesterday he was like 2. He's a good kid, sometimes its funny cuz he'll juss fob out. haha Then thurr are others time whurr he's juss too much and doesnt know when to stop. So we went down to LA for his birfday purrty at shakeys. Maan, I remember when I use to work thurr. My first eva job, only thurr for 5 days then I couldnt hang in the food world and quit. ha! I hated working thurr too, coming home smelling like bleach. THough, I loved taking breaks eating the mojos w/ranch yuM!

My battery on my watch went out so I got that fixed. Brought the laptop on the way to la to watch the debut haha i love that movie! Wow your hands are so big! haha Anyway, I'm getting more and more serious bout the whole trip to the NYC. I think at this point, Ive made the decision im going to go, but juss gotta see the best deals. It should be exciting, a great way to sturrt off the new yurr! My cousin and I were talking bout how fun itd be shopping thurr, then I sturrted to think of the catholic churches over thurr, im sure they look tight! oh man Im getting excited juss thinking bout it! haha

Didnt sleep till 5am this morning, then freakin alaine calls me @ like 9 something agh! And thas why I turn off my phone at nite before I sleep, cuz of people like her who call waking me up! Went to work to straighten and clean up stuff i didnt do on tues. cuz I couldnt. Went to go pick my new glasses, wow it feels different to whurr glassess again. Today was like a day of new things...Got gas then went to the main place mall and returned some stuff at robinsons may and made an exchage at macys. Went to go say wassup to my friend at abercrombie & fitch. Then I found out my curr was ready. So took curr of that business, its weird driving in it again. It's going to take a while to get use.

They put in some 'pioneer speakers bumpin as i ...'finish the lyrics. Anyway, its nice then they put in a new sony stero. Its an mp3 player also! woOo! The car looks pretty nice, though of course it wouldve been nice to have a brand new one. :sigh: oh well...the car totaled up to be over $1000 in repairs. Imma miss havinng the 4 doors, I need to get a new airfreshner and wha else...agh! i was so pissed off last nite but thas whole other story...okay time to start happy new yurr purt II!

Coming up next: the yurr in review!

"All that talk, but it seems like you can’t come through..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home