Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, December 22

Cleaning Up!

"Silence is a gift of God, to let us speak more intimately with Him..."

Fr. Paul told me tonite as a penance I had to sit in silence for 15 min. With no talking, no emotion or anything, juss to let the Spirit move in me. Wow was that hard for me, 15 min. was a long time to sit still for me. Especially w/no talking and no emotion, ha I dont know how I'd make it through a silent retreat! haha Its been such a long time though, that I've actually juss sat and listened. Sometimes I begin to wonder if I can even hurr his voice inside of me...anyway, praise GOd for confession before Christmas. Yay!

These past couple of days have been busy ones. I juss finished registering for skool for next semester, praise God all of the classes werent full! There have been things I've been procastinating on for the past month. I hate when I neglect important things that I need to do. I was cleaning up my room, trying to do wha I can to eliminate some of the gifts in my room. By the end of the week, they'll all be gone. I still need to call dell and see if I can exchange my internal floppy drive for an external one. It's already been a month since I've bought the thing. So many things to do, not enough time...well I juss need to balance my time more efficiently.

Im hoping my new glasses will come in this week and this book I ordered too. It said 5-10 working days, ah I hate waiting for stuff to come in. I guess thas whurr God teaches you to be real patient and to wait. Once I get my glasses it's going to feel so much better driving at nite now! Sometimes when I drive at nite, I cant tell which direction the freeway is or whether a curr is a popo or a regular curr.

Sunday, we had our SH gift exchange it was fun. I realized when it comes to the secret santa whurr you steal gifts(which seems to be the popular trend for gift exchanges now)you need to team up w/someone. Lon and I teamed up so I was able to get back the quicksilver backpack that I originally picked out. Lon got the tower gift currd that he wanted too, so it all worked out for the best! =) THen we played taboo, I had only played the game once and the one time I did, I sucked. The game is fun though, especially when youre playing in a large group. It teaches you to communicate in different ways.

Went caroling and my cousins house on the other side of bp. I hadn't seem them in a while, though I must admit it went a lot smoother and better on sat. then it did on sunday. Afterwurrds I had gone to simbang gabi at sPv, which was fun. Errone was thurr I ran into a couple of my students and this one lady who was talking to me in tagalog and I had no idea wha she was saying. Then I think she translated to me asking if I remember her from the LSS. ha its funny when older filipinos talk to me in tagalog, its better then getting asked, 'are you korean? or you look vietnamese or chinese or any other asian descent.'

It was funny cuz one of the songs the children's group performed was 'the voice of one calling in the dessert.' When they sturrted to sing the song, I was like I know that song! I love that song! thas one of my fav songs! The thing ended early though, earlier then I expected probably cuz errone had to get to sleep for work. I helped clean up a little bit cuz errone boned out after they were done eating. Fr. Hussesy is back in town till next week, he always comes to visit during the holidays. His homily was so funny on sunday, he likes to repeat himself a lot.

Monday was interestng day, ran errands in the morning. Work was chill, well not really these kids drive me up the wall sometimes. I need to learn to be more patient w/them but maan. Weve been practicing these past few weeks on this performance theyre doing tomorrow. Its juss frustrating when they mess around and not pay attention. Im juss anal cuz I want things to go perfect and smooth, and the other thing is time is errthang. We only have a certain amount of time, so its important we use that time wisely.

I ended up staying at work later then expected that nite. Rushed home got ready and went out to dinner w/heif. We met up w/julie's and ray valiente's victim retreat group at the block. Dropped off julie's gift to her, saw fred, kim, and courtney also. Then we drove on over to the spectrum, (another place I've been to a lot these past couple of months) for dinner. Last time we whurr thurr we said next time we come were oging ot try out that maki maki. So the sever asks if we wanted to sit at the sushi burr. At first I was relunctant to, but I'm glad we did. ha

So heif and I were looking over the menu and praise God it was happy hour, all sushi half off. I dont think I've ever eaten so much sushi in one nite in my life. Normally, I juss get like a crunchy roll and somethign else. THough this time maan we juss kept ordering them left and right. Ha finally I couldnt hang w/the spicy shrimp it was juss too spicy. So we ate our sushi while drinking our whine. Then I hurr/see this girl walk in telling the people thurr how she got stood up. I was thinking to myslef oh she must work hurr or something and its her nite off.

The girl sits down next to us and after a while turns to me and says, 'hey youre wearing a jacket from my store.' I said, 'oh you work at abercrombie huh?' So thas how the convo sturted so heif, her, and I went on talking till the pretty much closed up the place. Pretty coo chick, reminded me A LOT like charisse. One of those really down to earf type of girls, outgoing, shurrs a lot, and juss real open and blunt bout themselves. Well she did a lot of the talking bout herself, her past experiences, wha she's looking for etc. etc. etc. I'll admit I was struck by this girl's personality. So I thought well maybe I can get to know her better. By the time the opportunity came to ask for her # I didnt want to cuz she was bout to go chill w/the sushi guys.

Anyway, I went home and sturted thinking bout errthang that happened. Heif was saying she was dropping hints...I dont know. WEnt home and prayed bout it and juss surrendered it to God. Telling Him let thy will be done and not my own. Today, jay da banker went w/me and went to main place mall in santa ana. Walked around the mall did some shopping, then went into the a&f sturr. Ha to my suprise thurr was sushi girl working. We did the whole small talk shindig and wha not. THen I asked if itd be coo if I got her #, she was hesitant at first but then was like you want it forreal?! I said yeah, so she gave it to me. Pretty interesting eh?

Work was alright, getting these kids ready for tomorrow. Im expecting a lot of people, so if youre not doing anything tomorrow afternoon come down and support me and my kids! Theyre doing this performance @ 330pm in the community center. Its going ot be great juss watch them! I taught them coreography for feliz navidad and then we put errthang together. Im excited...after weeks of preperation its all coming to a close. Whew! Its been difficult getting them all thurr, practicing, yelling ha but we did it. Praise God!


Come and watch my kids perform tomorrow!!!

"But the children say he can laugh and play just the same as you and me..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home