Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, December 19

Almost Done!

"Behold the power of The Virgin Mother: She wounded and took captive the heart of God..."

Last nite I took chentel to St. Dominic Savio, wha I like to call one of my second homes. I showed her the adoration chapel thurr and wha I like to do each time I go thurr. It felt good cuz I havent been thurr in a while, so juss sitting thurr before the blessed sacarment brought back memories of how I use to go thurr a lot. Not only that but that first time my boss brought me thurr how much I was so in awe. Then that unforgettable moment, when I found my answered St. Therese novena. Ahh yes Savio will hold a special place in my puso!

I pretty much am done w/all my gifts and theyre almost all wrapped too! woOO! I have one more gift to go and then I'm done w/the shopping. I spent most of the afternoon yesterday going shopping. The nice thing is I didnt even really have to hit up a mall. Well only the bpd but thas it. Went from wal-mart to turget, to turget to the long beach towne center, to st. joseph's books and then even had time to get to confession. PRaise God I made it early, cuz oh man the line went all the way to the door! And thurr was only one priest hurring confessions! Fr. Hussey is back in town for the next week and a half. Jesus...Mary....Joseph! hahaha burr knows wha im talking bout. He seems like he never gets angry...haha

Went christmas caroling at two houses last nite, one at lon's mom's friend's house. It was a huge crowd and it kinda sucked cuz thurr whurr so few of us. Some people didnt go cuz they made plans to go to a curr show. It was kinda funny cuz it felt like we were putting on a show for the whole freakin neighborhood. We were outthurr in the grass the piano hooked up and hurr we whurr dancing and singing the nite away. Then there they whurr sitting thurr watching us sing and perform for them. ha We made it out pretty good at that house though....Ü

After the last one was at alaine's house, her mom prepared all this food for us so it was cool. Majority of the time we were sitting thurr eating and watching tv. Oh man thurr was so much food too. Even though thurr, it was only a small group of us, we had fun. It was funny I was at turrget last nite and I was over hurring some people talking in the asile next to me. THe guy goes to his friend, 'have you ever gone out w/a girl who forgot to tell she had a bf?' haha that totally sucks. I wonder wha happened, I shouldve asked haha jk

One the way to savio chentel was telling me how she had gone to this protestant church before. Well juss like a typical protestant they tried to convert her. They had asked her wha religon she was and she told them she was catholic. The guy told her in response, 'you know God doesnt like it when you guys pray to Mary.' At the same time was imitating someone praying the rosary. I was laughing and I said how gaay! God doesnt like when we pray to Mary, uhh GOd only chose Mary to have His Son. Jesus only asked for Mary's intercession at the wedding at cana. And God doesnt like it when we pray to Mary? Well duh! cuz we ask her to pray for us, pray w/us, send our petitions to her son. And thas why im proud to be catholic!

Yay the song plays on my blog again!!

"So I'ma leave it at that, take a hint and put in my math..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home