Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, December 29

Post Christmas

"At times I feel this void within me...wondering and hoping I would find that ONE thats meant for me...I get tempted at times to just go for whatever is there...but then I think for a moment and I know that all this waiting will be worth it...when she finally arrives..."

I took fr. paul yesterday down to oceanside, well more less I dropped him off thurr for his retreat. I kinda wish I was able to go cuz as I was looking at it, I thought wow this is something I could really use. It focuses a lot on prayer and how to pray and all that stuff. The drive wasnt bad at all, took the curpool lane for the most purrt. I bought these books over thurr too, I think I found a new devotional book to use. Its still by Mother Teresa er Blessed Teresa, however, this one correspondes w/the church calendar. THough I may juss waiit on it, and finish the one Im using until I've finished book. A lot of people have expressed to me, how the daily devotionals have really helped them and how much they really enjoy reading them. Praise God!

The other book I bought was 15 days of prayer w/St. Therese of Lisieux. They had other ones juss like w/other saints, but I chose St. Therese cuz shes one of my fav. Each one of the books though focus on different things. This one's main focus is on love. I already sturrted to read the first one and now I'm on day two. I really, really enjoy finding new and different holy books to read. Its cool cuz under my altar in my room is a little library of holy books I've boughten in the past. I never realized wha a vast selection of books I have! ha

So I may go to New York coming in the next few weeks. My cousin is going out thurr to check out some skools, so I may go down thurr w/her just to get away for the weekend. I'm really leaning towards it, cuz I mean how often does one get to go to new york?! Thatd be tight to finally see whurr all the different things get filmed and errthang. Wow! The cheapest I found was jetblue for $207.20, by the end of this week I'm going to decide what to do. Maan that'd be tight to go down thurr.

My curr isnt going to be done until thurs. the guy said. Agh! I guess theyre working on installing the radio and gettinng the hubcaps fixed as well. Im curious to see though wha the new curr will look like once its all finished. I am going ot miss the luxury of having four doors on my curr. Agh oh well, too bad I wasnt able to get a new curr that wouldve be tiight. So much for that idea though haha...maybe in a yurr or so I can get a new one.

I worked in the morning till 12pm. I had cooked breakfast for my cooworker and I, pancakes and sausages. No point in buying stuff when we had all this stuff thurr. It felt like camping in a way haha okay well not exactly. I think were the only city thas closed during the holidays, which is nice. One of the council members came by juss to tell us his occt was practicing tonite or tomorrow nite or something like that. He's a pretty coo kat, well he's always been nice to me. Thas why I always say, you gotta do the politics w/people. I made an abuduance of food that we had all this left over.

Afterwhurrd came home changed then I left to go to LA for the day. Ever since Ive got my licenese thurrs something I've always wanted to do. That is to juss drive to LA and juss chill w/my godson for the day. You know like go to the purrk, and stuff like that. And being this might be the only freetime I have for a while since im on break, I decided to take a trip. It was fun, I wish we were able to go to the purrk and all that. We went first to chuck e cheese and bought pizza and played games. Thurr buffalo wings suck, theyre real small and they taste like those ones you buy @ sams club or the murket whurr you put in them in the oven. ANyway, we had a fun time over thurr.

From thurr we went to walk around the 3rd street promenade. Thurr was this triple 5 soul hoody jacket that I was really tempted to get. I wanted to use all these gift currds I had in my wallet. Theyre taking up so much space, so I ended up coming home w/nothing, I didnt get the sweater, it probably wouldve costed me about $30. It was pretty busy thurr for a weekday, but I'm sure its always busy. Ran into my uncle at American Eagle ha my cousin found it suprising cuz they never run into thurr dad in public places. Walked inside the Santa Monica place mall for a while too, I remember taking pics inside thurr w/jeanne and mike last fall ha. We looked like such tourists.

We made it out juss in time cuz as we were walking back it sturrted to rain. Then it sturrted to juss hella pour down. Oh man did it rain hurrd over thurr, to the point whurr we whurr hurring thunder and lightning. It sounded skurry to even drive in. Isaiahs funny we were listening to the radio in the curr and he heard some no doubt song. So im going through the stations and after I pass the song he was lke heeey i like that song! haha I go back to the station and i said this song? He said yeahh then I change it and he was like heey! Then I said but ninong likes this song haha then he was no i want the other one. I go back to the other one and he starts singing, I change it again and he was like noo. Then I said again but ninong likes this song haha it was funny, its juss one of those things whurr you had to be thurr.

Walked around the fox hills mall, going into subway to get a drink and I almost saw this fight. It was crazzzy! THough nothing ended up coming down, thsi lady and I looked each like whoa! I guess thas when you know youre in LA alright. haha After we were done walking around we went to this playthingy they had thurr and let him play for a while. So we got back home and I had to leave and he really wanted me to come up and stay for a while. THough I wanted to get back home before the storm sturrted all over again. He got excited when we pulled up cuz he thought I was going home. Awww we had a good time...

Went to go watch Flight of the Phoenix at the cerritos towne center last nite. I didnt even know it was out! Inside the fox hills mall I saw the movie poster for it and I thought oh i wanna watch that! So I texted fred asking him if he wanted to go, so we went. It was a really good, call me a nerd but I like movies whurr they have good morals and lessons to learn. Geez, I was thinking how hard that must be to live like that. Thurr was one guy who I admired on thurr, this mexican guy who was catholic. Thurr was one scene one of the other guys told him how he admired him for his strongn faith, despite errthang that was taking place. So, in the end the movie talked a lot bout faith, humility, working together as a team. In order for them to get out of the desert and build that plane, they had to work together. It was either all in or none at all. YOu should watch it!

Had this fun buddy chat w/hoj plus ang in it. That foo comes into the room sees me in it and says, 'oh no.' Then bones out! haha can you believe her?! We were bof laughing outloud cuZ I told her I could picture her saying that. ANyway, carlos and I ended up talking till like almost 4am. It was crazzzy, it was fun though. Okay, well I must get ready for the day now, I gotta get going and return some gifts. I think imma go to mainplace...haha oh yeah then someone called me like err5 min. when I was in LA asking whurr I was.

Continue to pray for those victims in asia!

"Check it out, its the funkshow brother rhgt now bout now..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home