Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, December 27

I love being Catholic!

"Without suffering there'd be no compassion..."

Jaymee and I were talking yesterday bout those moments in time when youre at mass and youre juss in awe. I had one of those at midnight mass, as I was listening/singing to the gloria, it juss really, really made me proud to be catholic. The Holy Sacrafice of the mass, all the d0pe 7 sacraments, I mean wha else could you want?! I think errone has a moment in time also whurr the thought of converting crosses their mind. I know when I was like only wha 18-19 it crossed my mind. It was weird though going from a protestant service to a catholic mass. Though when people come to know and understand the fullness of truth the catholic church has its like falling in love w/someone. Ha I think thas the best way to compare it. Well thas wha it was like for me at least.

To me I think people convert cuz they think its so much easier being protestant or whatever. Like many people in society today, they go for the easy way out. They dont hold themselves to high standards when it comes to faith and morals. I found it funny how my friend tried to say how his church and the catholic church were similar. Though he did make a good point sayinig we believe in one God. Its funny cuz I was telling jaymee how he was saying its different not being in your own church, cuz youre 'not at home.' Which is understandable, however at least w/us catholics we can go to anywhurr in the world and feel at home. It may not be our parish but we'll stll some wha at home cuz its the same church.

Anyway, I'm sure you get my point by now. Christmas was coo, we brought the huge rv over to oceanside. We left real early to avoid the holiday traffic, agh! Brought my laptop w/me and watched mean girls for the first time. Ha it was a funny movie, the girls on thurr reminded me of someone I know. How she has that same type of personality. Then thurrs this one guy on thurr who reminded me of alaine's friend also. ha Anyway, took a nap for a while until errone got thurr.

We had food galore, my unlce brought octopus legs and cocktail shrimp. I couldnt get enough of the cocktail shrimp cuz it was so good. My godson is really growing up so fast, its so funny how he use to be so shy. He's slowly breakinig out of his shell. I missed the hol em game cuz I came in too late. Then I was leaving early too so I didnt get to play at all. Oh well, I saved $5 in the long run. My mom was telling me they stayed and played till like 4am that nite. My mom learned how to play tthe game and now she likes it. My cousin got from his fiance this huge table to play on. Its hardcore cuz it even has drink holders in it too, thas when you know youre a true hol em player is when you get the table ha!

Came home w/my aunt and grandparents that nite, while the fam bam stayed over thurr. I kinda wanted to stay but didnt want to spend the nite. So I was home alone for the rest of christmas watching Nightmare on Elm street and a new nightmare, but then I sturted to fall asleep so I didnt even finish the last one. It kinda got creepy watching alone then falling asleep off and on.

Anyway, I have to do some post christmas shopping and exchange some of the gifts. Im thinking of going to new york for a couple of days w/my cousin. Though that still has yet to be determined. I really want to look for a new job...though I need one that will pay me as much as Im making now or even more. Cant afford to take a pay cut. Mass was great today, fr. rays homily was really good. Talking bout the importance of family. How God must really put family as a priority if he brought Jesus into the world w/one. He always has well prepared homilies, not juss something he pulled from his butt.

I gotta take fr. paul to oceanside tomorrow and drop him off at the prince of peace abby. He asked me last month to take him for this retreat, so I couldnt say no. Agh im juss dreading the drive over thurr and then I gotta pick him up too on new years eve day. I watched desperate housewives for the first time tonite. Ha it was the very frst episode and I liked it! So it looks like I have a new show to watch on sun. nites now! On top of that jaymee owes me a blog entry now also! haha Alright thas enough for tonite, im tired...


Please pray for a friend whos thinking of converting

"The moment i saw you cry..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home