Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, December 24

O Holy Night!

"God does not require of us the martyrdom of the body; he requires only the martyrdom of the heart and the will..."

Ah Christmas eve, it crept up behind us and its finally hurr. I like the anticipation of juss waiting for it to come. I think out of the all months of the yurr, this one goes the fastest. Juss cuz youre always non-stop going hurr and thurr. Meeting up w/ol friends who maybe are home for the holidays etc. etc. By the time we know it, Christmas will be another moment packed in our memory banks. Then its back to the errday life, the shopping for next yurr begins with the 'after christmas sale.' Wow...my fam bam never really celebrates christmas eve, we always juss celebrate christmas day. I kinda wish we did something for christmas eve too, but its coo at least we do something for christmas.

It was another burr and isda chill day again. We were listening to the 'charlie brown' remix song n the curr haha He came by and we went to wamu first so he could deposit some checks, then went to orange mall or more less shopping center. Followed by going to the main place mall in santa ana. It felt like ol times when it use to be kuya/hijo hang out days haha We had a great lunch at cpk, whas funny is I was going through my archives and seeinig wha I did exactly on this day and it said I had cpk for lunch w/banne. So, I think this is the first time I had cpk in a whole yurr. Crazy huh?

The burr went to go check out a & f to see if sushi girl was working but she wasnt. I cant believe mainplace mall doesnt have a booksturr. I gotta go to brea mall in the morning to get my christmas clothes. This yurr it seems like I'm real behind on errthang. Agh! THe mainplace mall isnt real big, in fact thurrs not like thurrs a whole lot to do in that mall. Geez, never have I been to that mall so many times in one week. I think the only mall I havent gone to yet is lakewood.
Ive gone to westminister, done the whole cerritos, im tired of brea, and now main place. Of course the buena park mall doesnt even really have anything.

It was coo I took my time getting to work and its juss real relaxing when you have no supervisors around. Its juss the best being able to do wha you want on your own time. The kids came and we had the pizza party like I promised them. I was hoping my parent volunteer was coming today so we can watch the performance. We had an incident whurr one of the kids pulled the chair from one of the other ones so he ended up landing and falling on his back. Then the kid lied to me at first saying he didnt do it, I was so pissed off. I took back to the club and he sturrted to cry and say, 'im sorry i didnt know it was going to hurt him!' Hes not really a bad kid, but sometimes is juss too much for me. I did feel bad in a sense, but you juss dont do that.

Got off work early and then met up w/chentel and went to cerritos mall. Man it was packed! Which is probably no suprise, especially being its cerritos mall. They didnt have the jacket size I was looking for. Though I saw this other style at the block afterwhurrds that I was real tempted to get. I dont know im indecessive w/the color and style I want. Im tryig to accomodate the majority color in my closet. I have juss too many different colors. I felt like I was going to be blown away tontie. I had gone to the block and I was walking and it felt like the wind was going to take me away. haha

Anyway, im tired and the goal is to get up early tomorrow!


its almost hurr!!


"Its christmas time again..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home