Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, February 10

Ave Maria

Pancit
Pancit: a staple dish at parties which consists of
noodles, meats and/or veggies


Which Filipino Food Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


"Never run before God before he gives you His directions..."

All day today I've been feelin the Ave Maria song. Well, juss the alicia keys version of it, juss the way she sings it, gives off a wow feeling. I was in the lab before class and I was listening to the words over and over again. Then after mass I think some lady requested larry to play 'Ave Maria' for her. Maybe it was reminder as we go through this lenten journey, to reflect on the role Mama Mary played in the time of Jesus' life. To reflect on her strength, her courage, her sacrafice, and her love. Also a reminder that she's there praying for us, interceeding us especially during lent, when sometimes the temptation comes to give into wha we sacraficed. So as I was feelin the ave maria, I was juss soo into the song into the lyrics that I was juss wow! I guess its not a coincidence that the song is all of sudden continously showing up on my blog now when I added that on thurr back in dec.

It was kinda funny today, as we were sitting in class the instructor comes(late as always). He walks in and goes, "I know what youre thinking, 'damn he's here.'" I couldnt help but to laugh, in all actuality I wanted to laugh real hard but I couldnt cuz then I wouldve looked retarted laughing real hard by myself. Anyway, I was kinda upset w/the instructor cuz errone else had to go up thurr and give a presentation and he let this one guy off the hook. Juss cuz I guess he may not be a in class speaker type, but stilll! Well even though it wasnt my side that had to give the preesntation, I was still a bit irritated.

Mass was jam packed today @ 1215pm. I wasnt expecting it to be so packed but it was! Fr. Ray gave a really great homily bout lent. Like I said he always has really well prepared homilies that make you think and share w/others. This lady was really touched by the Ave Maria, she sturrted to cry. It was kinda like aww wow, I wonder why she's crying? I hate purrking in the skool lot when Im late to mass cuz then it takes forever to get out cuz thurrs so much traffic.

Work was alright, thurr these kids who jacked some of my carrom board sticks yesterday. Juss a bunch of young adolescent teenagers w/nothing better to do. Anyway, so they came back today and they apologized for taking the sticks. To be honest, I was a bit suprised that they came juss to apologize. I was really appreciative that they were honest and were straight up w/me. It made me kinda realize that not all kids are as bad as they may seem. I felt a little bad yesterday cuz I kicked this kid out yesterday for not behaving. Well it turns out he was the one who came to me and told me bout the other kids jacking the sticks. In fact he was able to get one of the sticks back for me. I rewarded him today for his kindness, I mean he couldve been bitter at me and kept the stick. Or not even told me at all they took it. So that was nice...

Thurrs this other kid thurr and his name is 'chewy.' He's a cute little boy, anyway so I was helping him focus on his hw. I noticed his name on his paper said 'Jesus.' So I asked him, 'chewy, howd you get the name chewy?' He told me when he was younger, that his cousins couldnt pronunce his name, so they called him 'chewy.' So since then its juss kinda stuck on him, and he told errone thas his nickname. Ha I was laughing cuz I thought that it was cute.

I have another funny story to shurr from work today. So those boys who jacked the sticks were chillin in the other room while my coworker was cleaning up. They were at the table sitting thurr totally checking her out. I guess they were all asking her if she needed help. She said, no she was alright, then the boys were all like, 'are you sure, we could help you out if you need us to.' hahaha These little boys are only like 14 too! I told my coworker and she was like really? I said uhh yeah. She laughed and was like 'oh maybe then ill wink at them and have them clean up tomorrow then.' haah

Then thurrs this other little boy, and he's only wha 10. ANyway, its funny cuz he's the only asian kid in the entire center. The neighborhood or basically the whole city of stanton is predominatley hispanic. So when you have this little asian kid he sticks out. Though he always love to help out w/whatever. Sweeping, picking things up etc. etc. Its great to see that those kids are willng to help out, of course most of the time thurrs a price to pay. However, I've sturrted to limit on the whole prizes thing. They sturrted to get use to helping out only for incentives.

I wasted the whole nite watcing this stupid movie that I kept getting interrupted watching. Well I sturrted to watch it then, I fell asleep watching. I woke up around 8pm and then resumed the movie, but then I kept getting interrupted. So I basically didnt even to finish watching the movie until like almost 11pm. It wasnt even that good, oh well...pay today tomorrrow, I hope my raise will take effect. Ahh praise God its thursday! I gotta run some errands on friday, I'm going ot apply for this position at long beach unfied skool district...I think. Ah im soo antsy juss to get out and do something else.

Ha I noticed that whenever Im talking on the phone I cant juss sit and talk. Im most productive in terms of cleaning or tiddyiing up stuff when im on the phone. I was cleaning out my closet tonite while I was on the phone and I have some hand me downs to give ot burr! yay!! So now thurrs some more room in my closet to buy some more clothes yay!! haha I also decided for lent to use different devotionals. Im changing it up a little bit, this book im using coincides w/the liturgical calendar so the meditations reflect whatever day it is. WooOo!

Reflection.
WHAT TO GIVE UP . . .

Give up complaining. . . . . . . .focus on gratitude.
Give up pessimism. . . . . . . . . become an optimist.
Give up harsh judgments . . .think kindly thoughts.
Give up worry. . . . . . . . . . . . . trust Divine Providence.
Give up discouragement. . . . .be full of hope.
Give up bitterness. . . . . . . . . . turn to forgiveness.
Give up hatred. . . . . . . . . . . . . return good for evil.
Give up negativism . . . . . . . . .be positive.
Give up anger. . . . . . . . . . . . . .be more patient.
Give up pettiness. . . . . . . . . . .become mature.
Give up gloom. . . . . . . . . . . . . .enjoy the beauty that is all around you.
Give up jealousy. . . . . . . . . . . .pray for trust.
Give up gossiping. . . . . . . . . . .control your tongue.
Give up sin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . turn to virtue.
Give up giving up. . . . . . . . . . . hang in there

Lenten Action
Think of a person with whom you have a strained relationship and make some gesture toward improving that relationship.

Prayer
Direct our actions, Lord, by your holy inspiration and carry them forward by your gracious help, that all our works may begin in you and by you be happily ended.

We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Yess last day of work!

"And I - wish God had never gave the men power/To be able to hurt the people inside the Twin Towers..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home